Toddler Guide Position - September 2018 - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Date Posted: 2/22/2018Last updated: 2/22/2018 4:55:23 PM
September 2018 Toddler Guide Position, Atlantic Montessori School, Halifax, Nova Scotia
We are a small, friendly, CCMA Applicant Member Montessori school located in Halifax, Nova Scotia and we are seeking a Toddler guide to join our team in September 2018.
Our Toddler class has a maximum of twelve students, ages 18 months to three years. We have a very friendly and supportive team, a wonderful community of families and a beautiful location overlooking the Bedford Basin.
Requirements for this position are:
- AMI or MACTE accredited Infant/ Toddler certification
- Clear Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Sector check)
- Clear Child Abuse Registry Check (this would be completed upon arrival in Nova Scotia)
- First Aid Certification
Benefits of this position are:
- Competitive salary
- two weeks of paid vacation in December/ January and one week during March break
- paid sick/ personal days
- paid statutory holidays
- free daily lunches freshly made by our school chef
- possibility of health insurance benefits
- funding toward professional development opportunities
- the opportunity to be part of the first CCMA Applicant Member Toddler classroom in the Maritimes
If you are a friendly, enthusiastic and responsible team member who loves working with toddlers, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Andrea and Analia at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com