Elementary Montessori Teacher – English Speaking - September 2018
Date Posted: 4/27/2018Last updated: 4/27/2018 9:03:42 PM
TORONTO FRENCH MONTESSORI SCHOOL
53 Cummer Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M2M 2E5
191 Wade Gate, Thornhill, Ontario L4J 5Y4
22 Church Street, Stouffville, Ontario L4A 1G8
Start Date: September 2018
We are a French Montessori School. Students learn English from 6 years old. Students have been exposed to the French environment when they attended Casa programme.
The successful candidate will be a MACTE Accredited Lower/Upper Elementary Directress/Director with a minimum of 2 years of Montessori Lower/Upper Elementary teaching experience. He or she must have a strong commitment to Montessori philosophy.
To be considered for the position, applicant should possess the following:
- Caring, patient, responsible, mature and have a genuine passion for the education of students
- Take initiative, willing to learn
- Possess a great work ethic and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Pay strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly and nurturing and have a professional demeanour
- Excellent and positive communication skills
- Warmth and sincerity when working with children, staff and parents
- Flexible team player
We invite applicants to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: email@example.com