CASA DIRECTRESS (Full time) - Start Date: January 2020
Date Posted: 9/27/2019Last updated: 9/27/2019 12:27:21 PM
Stoney Creek Montessori School is an accredited Early Childhood Centre and an Applicant Member of the CCMA. We are looking for a CASA directress to join our team from January 2020.
As a CASA guide, the candidate would be expected to prepare the learning environment to meet the needs of the children, to gently guide them in their exploration of the environment, and to track their growth and development.
- Ensure that the learning environment provides a full range of Montessori materials at all times
- Monitor the development and interests of the children and add appropriate activities to the learning environment
- Model warm, loving behaviours that the children can imitate
- Encourage child-led problem solving and exploration
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Engage empathetically with families with effective communication skills and professionalism
- Monitor and respond in a timely manner to classroom emails
- MACTE/AMI Montessori trained (ideally with 1 year of experience but new grads or grads in training are welcome to apply)
- Current First Aid Certification
- Vulnerable Sector Check
This position offers an 18-month contract, subject to a probational period of 3 months, with a competitive salary (commensurate with experience). Professional development opportunities are offered to every staff member annually. We also offer a family-oriented, respectful, loving work environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to send the following to
● cover letter, including a description of why you are the right person
● résumé, including two references
Casa Guide - Start Date: September 2019
Date Posted: 6/17/2019Last updated: 6/17/2019 10:43:49 AM
POSITION: CASA Guide (Fall 2019)
Stoney Creek Montessori School is a small, traditional Montessori school just east of Hamilton. We are searching for a new CASA Guide to join our school from August/September 2019. The ideal candidate is someone who is dedicated to working with children and committed to providing a joyful, loving Montessori environment. We offer a family-oriented work environment, a wonderful student and parent community, and competitive remuneration.
1. AMI, TMI, AMS or MACTE Casa Diploma
2. Current CPR/First Aid Level C certified
3. Current Vulnerable Sector Check
1. Able to work between the hours of 7:30am to 5:30 pm on Monday-Friday
2. Be a team player.
3. Must have excellent communication skills.
4. Can start as soon as possible.
Kindly forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank everyone for their applications.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: firstname.lastname@example.org