Early Childhood Montessori Teachers (Casa) – Fall 2019
Date Posted: 6/5/2019Last updated: 6/5/2019 10:02:32 AM
The Montessori Country School
6185 15th Sideroad, P.O. Box 455, Nobleton, Ontario L0G 1N0
The Montessori Country School, located in Nobleton, is a well-established, CCMA accredited Montessori School. We currently have Toddler through Elementary classrooms and we are looking to expand our teaching team.
Candidates should have:
- A Montessori diploma from a MACTE accredited or AMI training centre
- Up-to-date First Aid and CPR
- Up-to-date Immunization and 2 tiered TB test
- B.A. or B.Sc. from a recognized University (is an asset but not a requirement)
- strengths in organizational skills, communication skills, parent education and leadership
- excellent teamwork skills
- confident and flexible professionalism
- love of outdoors
Compensation will be dependent upon years of experience and educational levels. MCS offers a comprehensive benefits program (after 6 months of employment).
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Sarah Enright, Principal. Also, please title your email ‘Nobleton Casa Montessori Teaching Position’.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: email@example.com