Toddler / PreCasa Teacher (for Ages: 18 Months to 4 Years) - Immediate Start
Date Posted: 3/8/2018Last updated: 3/8/2018 2:14:00 PM
Durham Montessori School & Daycare
200 Byron Street South
Phone: (905) 665-0505
We are a new school in Whitby dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students and are looking for teachers to grow with us!
Candidates must be energetic, engaging and have a passion for Montessori teaching. We are interested in teachers who want to be part of a dynamic team community and who can contribute both in the classroom and in the school as a whole.
Position: Toddler / PreCasa Teacher (for Ages: 18 Months to 4 Years)
New graduates or those currently still enrolled in a Montessori teaching course are most welcome to apply!
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Accredited Montessori teacher with an AMI or MACTE approved Montessori diploma
- Professional team player who is committed to the growing and learning of each child
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, engaging and a passion for working with children
- First Aid/CPR
Please email resumes to Nancy at: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Casa Room Directress - Immediate Start
Date Posted: 1/31/2018Last updated: 1/31/2018 5:58:15 PM
Authentic Montessori Academy
126 Ash Street
Whitby, ON L1N 2A9
JOB POSTING TITLE: Casa Room Directress
TYPE: Full Time
Authentic Montessori Academy (AMA) offers a Montessori-based Pre-School program for 18 months to age 6. We are seeking a Montessori certified Casa Room Directress who is passionate about Montessori teaching and is interested in joining a warm loving environment where staff relates well to one another and truly is a great team.
- At least 2 years experiences in a Montessori school environment.
- Montessori Certified.
- Valid Standard First Aid and Level “C” CPR.
- Up-to-date medical, TB test and immunization record required.
- Criminal reference check required upon hiring.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Effective organizational, scheduling and time management skills.
- Ability to observe, document and facilitate each child’s learning for developmental planning.
Please send resume to the attention of Victoria Kubica at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our school, please visit our website:
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com