Support Staff Person - Full-Time
Date Posted: 1/19/2018Last updated: 1/19/2018 12:38:26 PM
Phoenix Montessori School is looking for a support staff person
Phoenix Montessori School has been in operation since 1999. We have moved into our new facility at Station Road and Mimico Avenue. Our new school has a licensed childcare capacity of 125 children with an Elementary program as well. This position is to assist us in all areas of the school, from Infant to Casa. It is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm. Phoenix offers group health and dental benefits and a competitive salary. You will be joining a supportive, loyal and caring group of educators. Please send your resume to email@example.com or call the school at 416-695-1212.
Elementary Guide - for September 2018
Date Posted: 1/17/2018Last updated: 1/17/2018 9:36:29 AM
Mildenhall Montessori Schools is seeking an extraordinary Elementary Guide for our Mildenhall
Montessori School located in Mimico, Etobicoke, to start September 2018.
The Mildenhall School is is accredited by the Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators and is
listed with the Ontario Ministry of Education as an independent school. It currently provides an
authentic Montessori education for children aged 36 months to 15 year olds. It also provides an
enriched experience in French, music, art and sports. More information is available on our website
We are seeking an individual who has a Bachelor’s degree as well as Elementary certification from
a recognized, accredited Montessori training institute (MACTE accreditation preference) in addition
to a sound understanding of the Montessori philosophy and methodology.
This position requires good organizational and team work skills, as well as excellent written and
verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate positively and openly with parents.
The Guide will report directly to the Principal of the School.
Mildenhall Montessori Schools offers a positive work environment and a competitive compensation
and benefits package. This is a position for the school year, but there is also the opportunity to
work during March break and summer programs.
Please respond by email to the Principal, Gail O’ Gorman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
enclosing a current curriculum vitae and a one page statement as to your suitability for the position.
Date Posted: 11/7/2017Last updated: 11/8/2017 2:44:03 PM
Leonardo Da Vinci Academy
100 Allanhurst Drive
POSITION: CASA Assistant
Leonardo Da Vinci Academy is a CCMA Accredited school located in north Etobicoke and is dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students.
Requirements: Must have assistant and / or ECE training
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
YOUNG CHILDREN’S (Toddler) COMMUNITY GUIDE
Date Posted: 10/24/2017Last updated: 10/24/2017 3:15:40 PM
Phoenix Montessori School
170 Evans Avenue
POSITION: YOUNG CHILDREN’S (Toddler) COMMUNITY GUIDE
(18 MONTHS TO 2.5 YEARS)
PHOENIX MONTESSORI SCHOOL, LOCATED IN TORONTO, IS IN NEED OF A YCC GUIDE.
THE POSITION IS FULL TIME AND REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2018 AND INTO THE FUTURE.
Please send your resume to Lori Priolo, Principal
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR SCHOOL.
ONLY CANDIDATES INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Montessori Casa Teacher - Starting August 28, 2017
Date Posted: 8/1/2017Last updated: 8/1/2017 5:52:29 PM
Tiny Treasure Montessori (Etobicoke)
627 Burnhamthorpe Rd
Position: Montessori Casa Teacher (3-6yrs) required for September 2017
Must be able to start August 28 2017. This is an ongoing full time position.
New Graduates are welcome.
• AMI or MACTE Diploma
• CPR and First AID certificate
• Criminal Reference check (vulnerable sector screening) • Must have excellent oral and communication skills, as well as, written.
• Must have a passion for teaching
• Must be a team player
• Up to date Medical immunizations
Principal Nelia Gill
Please include cover letter and resume, as well as, salary expectations.
Date Posted: 7/11/2017Last updated: 7/11/2017 5:10:09 PM
Grand Avenue Montessori School
600 & 602 The Queensway
Job Posting: Supply teachers
Grand Avenue Montessori School is a CCMA accredited Montessori school in South Etobicoke.We are currently searching for individuals willing to work in a part time position occasionally supply teaching. Supply teaching could be any time throughout the day between the hours of 8:30 to 5:30 pm.
Duties include supervising children in a mixed aged group from 16months to 6 years. Supply teaching would entail assisting teachers in the classroom and following the principals of the Montessori philosophy.
Candidate must be patient, responsible, flexible and reliable. Experience working with young children is required. Current Standard First Aid with CPR training and a Vulnerable Sectors Police Reference are required.
Please email resume along with cover letter to: Katherine Ventura email@example.com
Or call at 647.218.6443
Co-Teacher for Casa Classroom
Date Posted: 7/11/2017Last updated: 7/11/2017 5:03:47 PM
Grand Avenue Montessori School
600 & 602 The Queensway
Etobicoke, ON M8Y 1K1
Position: Co-Teacher for Casa Classroom - Start date: last week of August 2017
Grand Avenue Montessori School is a CCMA Accredited school located in South Etobicoke, ON. We are seeking a Co-Teacher for one of our Casa classrooms.
Qualifications and attributes:
• AMI or MACTE accredited primary diploma
Interested candidates please email cover letter and resume to: Katherine Ventura firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 647.218.6443
Date Posted: 11/8/2016Last updated: 11/8/2016 11:38:58 AM
Tiny Treasure Montessori School
627 Burnhamthorpe Road
1. Fostering a nurturing learning environment for our children, while adhering to the school's Mission Statement.
2. Faculty and Staff - crafting and administering programs, processes and standards to direct our team in professional development and performance goals. Candidate must have an aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture.
3. Communication - the ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents, and the general public.
4. Fundraising - cultivating and soliciting support, through planning of efforts and events.
5. Institutional Image - developing branding, representing the School and educating the public on its mission and programs.
6. Organization - fostering smooth internal operations and nurturing the Staff.
7. Planning and Analysis - conducting and implementing strategic planning.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or Equivalent and or ECE.
- American Montessori Society or Association Montessori International teacher certification and or MACTE – or equivalent; plus one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience of supervision and administration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
- Strong administrative, training, communication and organizational skills; creative and imaginative, proactive approach to challenges; ability to make sound decisions and withstand pressure
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Ability to be proactive in marketing, public relations and fund-raising
- Ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents and the general public.
A full detailed job description will be available – upon interview. This position requires an individual who is able to work with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit, electronically and in one e-mail, the following materials to Nelia Gill – email@example.com
- Cover letter expressing your intent to embrace the specific values and needs of Montessori at Tiny Treasure Montessori
- Current resume
- Personal Statement that shares some of your educational philosophy
- List of three references including: name, phone number, and email address
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: firstname.lastname@example.org