Full Time Casa Montessori Directress for September 2017
Date Posted: 5/26/2017Last updated: 5/26/2017 1:45:36 PM
Grand Avenue Montessori School
600 & 602 The Queensway
POSITION: Montessori Casa Directresses
Grand Avenue Montessori School currently requires an accredited Montessori Casa Directress. Candidate must hold MACTE accredited Diploma.
They must have:
Criminal Reference Check
Up to date Immunization Records
Up to date Standard First Aid CPR Training.
Applicants that are interested in being a part of our team should be committed to the Montessori Principles, have classroom management skills, be able to work independently and as a team to maintain our positive school environment and culture.
Please forward resumes to:
Mrs. Katherine Ventura
Casa Directress for September 2017
Date Posted: 5/9/2017Last updated: 5/9/2017 10:32:36 AM
Humbervale Montessori School
1447 Royal York Road
Andrea Heitz Principal
Humbervale Montessori School is a CCMA Accredited school dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students. We are seeking a full-time Casa teacher for September 2017.
POSITION: Casa Directress – September 2017
Candidates must have experience and be energetic, engaging and have a passion for teaching. We are interested in teachers who want to be part of a dynamic team community and who can contribute both in the classroom and in the school as a whole.
If you are interested in joining our blissful school community, kindly forward your resume to:
Please email your resume to: Andrea Heitz info@HumbervaleMontessori.ca
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Date Posted: 11/8/2016Last updated: 11/8/2016 11:38:58 AM
Tiny Treasure Montessori School
627 Burnhamthorpe Road
1. Fostering a nurturing learning environment for our children, while adhering to the school's Mission Statement.
2. Faculty and Staff - crafting and administering programs, processes and standards to direct our team in professional development and performance goals. Candidate must have an aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture.
3. Communication - the ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents, and the general public.
4. Fundraising - cultivating and soliciting support, through planning of efforts and events.
5. Institutional Image - developing branding, representing the School and educating the public on its mission and programs.
6. Organization - fostering smooth internal operations and nurturing the Staff.
7. Planning and Analysis - conducting and implementing strategic planning.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or Equivalent and or ECE.
- American Montessori Society or Association Montessori International teacher certification and or MACTE – or equivalent; plus one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience of supervision and administration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
- Strong administrative, training, communication and organizational skills; creative and imaginative, proactive approach to challenges; ability to make sound decisions and withstand pressure
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Ability to be proactive in marketing, public relations and fund-raising
- Ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents and the general public.
A full detailed job description will be available – upon interview. This position requires an individual who is able to work with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit, electronically and in one e-mail, the following materials to Nelia Gill – email@example.com
- Cover letter expressing your intent to embrace the specific values and needs of Montessori at Tiny Treasure Montessori
- Current resume
- Personal Statement that shares some of your educational philosophy
- List of three references including: name, phone number, and email address
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: firstname.lastname@example.org