Montessori Casa Teacher - Starting August 28, 2017
Date Posted: 8/1/2017Last updated: 8/1/2017 5:52:29 PM
Tiny Treasure Montessori (Etobicoke)
627 Burnhamthorpe Rd
Position: Montessori Casa Teacher (3-6yrs) required for September 2017
Must be able to start August 28 2017. This is an ongoing full time position.
New Graduates are welcome.
• AMI or MACTE Diploma
• CPR and First AID certificate
• Criminal Reference check (vulnerable sector screening) • Must have excellent oral and communication skills, as well as, written.
• Must have a passion for teaching
• Must be a team player
• Up to date Medical immunizations
Principal Nelia Gill
Please include cover letter and resume, as well as, salary expectations.
Montessori Junior High Teacher
Date Posted: 7/17/2017Last updated: 7/17/2017 5:53:51 PM
The Mildenhall School
35 Ourland Avenue
Position: Montessori Junior High (Grade 7 & 8) Teacher
The Mildenhall School located in South Etobicoke is a CCMA Accredited school with an authentic Montessori curriculum up to Grade 6.
We are looking for a Junior High (Grade 7 & 8) teacher who is energetic, creative, enthusiastic, thinks outside the box and is a lover of the outdoors.
- Undergraduate or Diploma in teaching program from recognized institution
- Experience teaching at some level
- Ability to teach all subjects (i.e. language, math, science, humanities)
- Ability to work as a member of a dynamic teaching team
Montessori (any level) an asset but not a requirement
We offer a competitive salary, a friendly environment, and a supportive administration.
Candidates interested in applying, please send their resume to
Gail O`Gorman, Principal, at: email@example.com
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Date Posted: 7/11/2017Last updated: 7/11/2017 5:10:09 PM
Grand Avenue Montessori School
600 & 602 The Queensway
Job Posting: Supply teachers
Grand Avenue Montessori School is a CCMA accredited Montessori school in South Etobicoke.We are currently searching for individuals willing to work in a part time position occasionally supply teaching. Supply teaching could be any time throughout the day between the hours of 8:30 to 5:30 pm.
Duties include supervising children in a mixed aged group from 16months to 6 years. Supply teaching would entail assisting teachers in the classroom and following the principals of the Montessori philosophy.
Candidate must be patient, responsible, flexible and reliable. Experience working with young children is required. Current Standard First Aid with CPR training and a Vulnerable Sectors Police Reference are required.
Please email resume along with cover letter to: Katherine Ventura firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call at 647.218.6443
Co-Teacher for Casa Classroom
Date Posted: 7/11/2017Last updated: 7/11/2017 5:03:47 PM
Grand Avenue Montessori School
600 & 602 The Queensway
Etobicoke, ON M8Y 1K1
Position: Co-Teacher for Casa Classroom - Start date: last week of August 2017
Grand Avenue Montessori School is a CCMA Accredited school located in South Etobicoke, ON. We are seeking a Co-Teacher for one of our Casa classrooms.
Qualifications and attributes:
• AMI or MACTE accredited primary diploma
Interested candidates please email cover letter and resume to: Katherine Ventura email@example.com
Or call 647.218.6443
Date Posted: 11/8/2016Last updated: 11/8/2016 11:38:58 AM
Tiny Treasure Montessori School
627 Burnhamthorpe Road
1. Fostering a nurturing learning environment for our children, while adhering to the school's Mission Statement.
2. Faculty and Staff - crafting and administering programs, processes and standards to direct our team in professional development and performance goals. Candidate must have an aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture.
3. Communication - the ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents, and the general public.
4. Fundraising - cultivating and soliciting support, through planning of efforts and events.
5. Institutional Image - developing branding, representing the School and educating the public on its mission and programs.
6. Organization - fostering smooth internal operations and nurturing the Staff.
7. Planning and Analysis - conducting and implementing strategic planning.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or Equivalent and or ECE.
- American Montessori Society or Association Montessori International teacher certification and or MACTE – or equivalent; plus one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience of supervision and administration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
- Strong administrative, training, communication and organizational skills; creative and imaginative, proactive approach to challenges; ability to make sound decisions and withstand pressure
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Ability to be proactive in marketing, public relations and fund-raising
- Ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents and the general public.
A full detailed job description will be available – upon interview. This position requires an individual who is able to work with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit, electronically and in one e-mail, the following materials to Nelia Gill – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter expressing your intent to embrace the specific values and needs of Montessori at Tiny Treasure Montessori
- Current resume
- Personal Statement that shares some of your educational philosophy
- List of three references including: name, phone number, and email address
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com