Casa Directress - September 2018
Date Posted: 8/20/2018
Last updated: 8/20/2018 10:04:02 AM
Glen Abbey Montessori School
1081 Glen Valley Road
Job Posting: Casa Directress - September 2018
Glen Abbey Montessori School, (GAMS) is a private Montessori school offering Casa classes for, 2 – 6 year olds. GAMS, is a fully accredited CCMA School.
We have been registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education since 1996, and have successfully been serving the Oakville community for the past 20 years.
We are seeking an experienced visionary Directress who is dynamic, enthusiastic, qualified, energetic, and who can become part of our innovative, creative and successful team of educators.
GAMS’ engaging working environment, and dedicated team will support you in your role as a Montessori Directress. Working in small class sizes you will have the chance to challenge our students towards reaching their full potential.
The successful/ideal applicant should possess the following:
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm and a love for children
- Montessori Diploma – MACTE or AMI
- Two years of teaching experience will be considered as an asset
- Be able to integrate and work in a positive team player environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
- Have excellent Oral, Writing, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Criminal reference check
- Medical certificate of good health upon request
- Current First Aid + CPR training
- Up to date Immunizations as well as TB test
This is a full-time position, with the opportunity for professional growth and career stability.
All candidates will be given equal consideration, however, only those selected to attend an interview will be contacted.
Applicants are asked to email their resume and cover letter to
Mrs. Claire Perry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher - Casa / Early Childhood - Oakville, ON