Date Posted: 9/26/2016
Last updated: 9/26/2016 10:06:50 AM
Glen Abbey Montessori School, (GAMS) is a private Montessori school offering
Casa classes for, 2 – 6 year olds. GAMS, is a fully accredited CCMA School as
well as a Quality First School.
We have been registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education since 1996, and
have successfully been serving the Oakville community for the past 20 years.
We are currently inviting teachers to apply for our Montessori Directress position.
GAMS’ engaging working environment, and dedicated team will support you in
your role as a Montessori Directress. Working in small class sizes you will have
the chance to challenge our students towards reaching their full potential.
We are seeking a visionary Directress who is dynamic, enthusiastic, qualified,
energetic, and who can become part of our innovative, creative and successful
team of educators.
The successful/ideal applicant should possess the following:
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm and a love for children
- Montessori Diploma – MACTE or AMI
- Two years of teaching experience will be considered as an asset
- Be able to integrate and work in a positive team player environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
- Have excellent Oral, Writing, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Criminal reference check
- Medical certificate of good health upon request
- Current First Aid + CPR training
- Up to date Immunizations as well as TB test
This is a full-time role with the opportunity for professional growth and career
stability. All candidates will be given equal consideration, however, only those
selected to attend an interview will be contacted.
Applicants are asked to email their resume and cover letter Mrs. Claire Perry @
Teacher - Casa / Early Childhood - Oakville, ON