Immediate Full-Time Montessori Infant/Toddler Teacher
Date Posted: 3/20/2017
Last updated: 3/20/2017 6:28:51 PM
Morningside Montessori School is seeking a dedicated, professional, who has a passion for working with children. We take pride in providing an authentic Montessori environment for children to flourish. Our collaborative team is positive and dedicated. This is a full time teaching position beginning immediately. This candidate must hold an AMI or TMI Accredited Infant/Toddler Diploma along with Early Childhood Education is preferred.
· Infant/Toddler Montessori Teacher Diploma: AMI or TMI (MACTE accredited.)
· Early Childhood Educator Diploma an asset.
· Supportive and reliable Teacher with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Passion for working with children.
· Patient, kind, friendly, respectful towards children, colleagues and families.
· Strong classroom management and excellent problem solving skills.
· Professional and Independent.
· A commitment to the Montessori Philosophy.
· Able to work effectively as a part of a team.
· French language considered an asset.
· Experience with and knowledge of Early Years Act (CCEYA)
· Current Standard First Aid, CPR and AED
· Current Medical Immunization Record
· Current criminal reference check
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
· Full time or Part time. Monday to Friday.
· Competitive compensation suited to qualifications and experience.
· Extended health care benefits is available through school group plan.
We thank all who apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Morningside Montessori School
450 King St E
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Cambridge, ON