Full time Casa Directress – Januaury 2017 Start
Date Posted: 11/14/2016Last updated: 11/14/2016 2:54:23 PM
Maria Montessori Education Centre of Calgary (MMEC)
2452 Battleford Ave SW
POSITION: Full time Casa Directress – Immediate Start
MMEC is CCMA accredited school offering programs for children from Toddler through to Erdkinder. We are proud of the integrity of our Montessori programming and our welcoming warm environment. Starting January 2017, we are opening a satellite location and require an experienced Casa Guide.
The successful/ideal applicant should possess the following:
- Montessori Diploma – MACTE or AMI
- current First Aid and CPR
- Valid Criminal Record Check
- enthusiasm and love for Montessori philosophy
-French as a second language is an asset
- well-rounded personality with a variety of passions
- ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with parents and children
- cooperative and flexible
- independent and motivated
Please forward resumes to:
Servejit Massey- email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lower Elementary Guide
Date Posted: 8/16/2016Last updated: 8/16/2016 10:15:20 AM
3127 Bowwood Drive NW, Calgary AB T3B 2E7
Phone: 403-246-2275 extension #222
Start Date: August/September 2016
We are a Montessori and Progressive dual stream Elementary School looking to hire a Montessori educator who wants to join a faculty that loves their work & loves to laugh!
The successful candidate will be a AMI, AMS or MACTE Accredited Lower Elementary Guide with a minimum of 5 years of Montessori Lower Elementary teaching experience.
To know if you would be happy at RVS, an applicant should ask themselves the following:
- Do I (want to) live in Calgary, a vibrant & community minded city?
- Do I love what I do?
- Am I a life long learner who embraces the importance of evolving and improving my practice and school?
- Do I like to work hard, play hard and want to be part of a team of like minded educators & staff?
- Am I joyful and enjoy laughter & laughing?
- Do I genuinely like people, little and big?
- Can I be flexible and adapt to what is right for each and every child?
If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to contact Erin Corbett, our Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com