Montessori Toddler Teacher - Starting September 2017, (or sooner if available)
Date Posted: 7/25/2017
Last updated: 7/25/2017 10:06:24 AM
Royal Cachet Montessori Schools
9921 Woodbine Ave. 160 Mostar St.
Markham, ON Stouffville, ON
L6C 1H7 L4A 0Y2
Phone: (905) 888-7700 Phone: (905) 640-8088
Fax: (905) 888-6200 (for both campuses)
Position: Montessori Toddler Teacher - Starting September 2017, (or sooner if available)
Royal Cachet Montessori School is an accredited member of CCMA and has two campuses, one in Markham and one in Stouffville.
RCMS offers programs for infant, toddler and Casa students. With increasing enrolment, new staff is being hired for these clean, supportive work environments.
Potential Teacher candidates have a MACTE recognized certificate, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C training certificate, good health assessment, and a Vulnerable Sector Police Reference Check. ECE Diploma or familiarity with the CCEYA requirements considered additional assets.
Successful candidate qualities include:
* Gentle, nurturing disposition while promoting a warm, safe and healthy environment
* Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient and loving demeanour
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school personnel
* Strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy
* Plan and implement lesson plans, prepare progress reports, conduct formal parent interviews and maintain accurate records
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment to help our students flourish
* Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy
RCMS offers competitive salaries and a good benefits package.
For more information call RCMS Director, Ms. Kathy Bobotsis, or send resume in confidence by fax or email.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Stouffville, ON