Montessori Toddler Teacher - Full-time Positions - Immediate Start and September 2019
Date Posted: 1/18/2019
Last updated: 1/18/2019 11:09:54 AM
Royal Cachet Montessori Schools
9921 Woodbine Ave. 160 Mostar St.
Markham, ON Stouffville, ON
L6C 1H7 L4A 0Y2
Phone: (905) 888-7700 Fax: (905) 888-6200 Phone: (905) 640-8088
Full-time Positions - Immediate Start and September 2019:
Montessori Casa Teacher
Montessori Toddler Teacher
RCMS offers programs for infant, toddler and Casa students. With increasing enrolment, new staff is being hired for these clean, supportive work environments.
Potential Teacher candidates have a MACTE recognized certificate, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C training certificate, good health assessment, and a Vulnerable Sector Police Reference Check. CECE registration or familiarity with the CCEYA requirements considered additional assets.
Successful candidate qualities include:
* Gentle, nurturing disposition while promoting a warm, safe and healthy environment
* Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient and loving demeanour
* Strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school personnel
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Plan and implement lesson plans, prepare progress reports, conduct formal parent interviews and maintain accurate records
* Able to offer an engaging and challenging curriculum in an environment built on respect, empathy and kindness
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment to help our students flourish
* Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy
RCMS offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits package.
For more information, call RCMS Director Ms. Kathy Bobotsis, or send resume in confidence by fax or email.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Stouffville, ON