Elementary Teacher - Starting January 2017
Date Posted: 11/8/2016
Last updated: 11/8/2016 2:08:59 PM
Royal Cachet Montessori School
9921 Woodbine Ave. (South of Major Mackenzie Dr.)
Phone: (905) 888-7700 Fax: (905) 888-6200
Position: Montessori Elementary Teacher - Starting January 2017
Royal Cachet Montessori School is an accredited member of CCMA and has two campuses, one in Markham and one in Stouffville.
RCMS offers programs for infant, toddler, Casa and elementary students. With increasing enrolment, new staff is being hired for these clean, supportive work environments.
Potential Teacher candidates have a MACTE recognized Elementary certificate, current First Aid and CPR Training certificates, good health assessment with up-to-date Immunizations, and a Vulnerable Sector Police Reference Check. A Bachelor of Education degree is considered an additional asset.
Elementary Directress Qualifications:
Successful candidate qualities include:
* Gentle, nurturing disposition while promoting a warm, safe and healthy environment
* Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient and loving demeanour
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school personnel
* Strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy
* Plan and implement lesson plans, prepare progress reports, conduct formal parent interviews and maintain accurate records
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment to help our students flourish
* Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy
For more information call RCMS Director, Ms. Kathy Bobotsis, or send resume in confidence by fax or email.
Teacher - Elementary - Stouffville, ON