Casa Directress - Starting August 28, 2018
Date Posted: 6/5/2018Last updated: 6/5/2018 10:53:13 AM
Queensville Montessori Academy
20728 Leslie Street
Queensville Montessori Academy is currently seeking a full-time Montessori Directress for our
Children’s House commencing August 28, 2018.
- An AMI Montessori Diploma.
- Current certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR.
- An updated Health Assessment and Immunization Record.
- A valid Vulnerable Sector Check.
- A strong commitment to AMI Montessori principles.
- The ability to follow and support the child.
- Experience working with children within the ages of 2.5 to 6 years.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong observation skills and a commitment to keeping updated records.
- A desire to work as a valued team member to build community with staff members, children and parents.
- A professional, mature, warm and nurturing attitude. You are organized and willing to
learn about and support our authentic Montessori environment.
Interested applicants please submit resumes via email to:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. However only applicants considered for an
interview will be directly contacted.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com