EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR
Date Posted: 5/2/2017
Last updated: 5/2/2017 5:01:36 PM
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR
Are you an exceptional RECE looking to take your career to the next level? A unique opportunity exists to join The Montessori Country School - Nobleton as an RECE administrator.
The Montessori Country School is located in Nobleton, York Region, Ontario, Canada, and is a fully-licensed childcare centre and accredited Montessori school, that provides part-time and full-time programs for children ages 12 months up to 12 years of age. Through the Montessori Country School – Nobleton, children receive care designed to help them develop their academic, emotional and social skills, and grow the foundations they will need to succeed in life. If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact each and every day by enriching lives, then this is the position for you!
This person will be responsible for ensuring that CCEYA rules and regulations are adhered to, that licensing visits are well managed and followed up and completed in a timely manner. This person is also responsible for assisting writing school policies and procedures to follow CCEYA regulations.
- Early Childhood Education degree or diploma - Membership with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- A Montessori diploma at Infant/Toddler or Casa level is an asset but not a requirement but willingness to learn the Montessori philosophy, pedagogy and practice is necessary
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Early Childhood Educator
- Previous supervisory experience in a day care or other working environment is an asset
- Previous experience with administration
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service and a customer focused mind set
- A strong focus on the needs of children and their families
- Excellent relationship building skills with parents and staff
- Flexibility with the ability to manage and work with clients, staff and licensing
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and decision making skills
- A strong business mind with administration and organizational skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching team/staff members
- Sound knowledge of the Day Nurseries Act and familiarity with CCEYA
- Proficient computer skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written communications
- Cool and calm under pressure
- Dependable and responsible
- Proven ability to multi-task - A valid driver’s license with vehicle
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within the administrative team and assist with day-to-day operations with respect to customer service
- Oversee implementation, monitor and update CCEYA rules, regulations and policies
- Attend regional meetings in relation of CCEYA
- Update all health listings, including health posters, classroom listings, dietary restrictions, menus, etc.
- Supervise, conduct reviews and provide guidance and support to all staff in relation to CCEYA
- Manage student to staff ratios, such as staff schedule, supply coverage, etc.
1. Integrity & Trust
2. Customer Focus
4. Problem Solving
5. Motivating Others
6. Interpersonal Savvy
7. Timely Decision Making
8. Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish
By joining our team you will be a part of a diverse and supporting organization where you will truly feel appreciated for your passion and dedication and can make a “lasting difference in the lives of children”. The Montessori Country School offers training programs, a fun and supportive environment and a benefits package for all employees.
For further information about The Montessori Country School, please visit our website at: http://www.montessoricountryschool.ca
Days: Hours: Monday – Friday Must be available for shifts between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
attention to Sarah Enright, Principal, before May 31, 2017. Also, please title your email ‘Nobleton Administrator’.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Montessori Country School
6185 15th Sideroad, P.O. Box 455, Nobleton, Ontario L0G 1N0
Telephone 905.859.4739 Facsimile 905.859.5696 www.montessoricountryschool.ca
Administrator - Nobleton, ON