Full - Time Casa Assistant for September 2017
Date Posted: 7/19/2017Last updated: 7/19/2017 3:56:52 PM
White Oaks Montessori School
1200 Vanier Drive,
Mississauga, ON L5H 4C7
Phone: 905 278-4454
Fax: 905 278-5184
Job posting: Full - Time Casa Assistant for September 2017
Successful candidates should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, organized, and patient and have the ability to work within our school community.
Candidates must have experience working with toddlers or Casa students preferably in a Montessori environment and have the ability to work cooperatively in our school community.
Please email resume along with cover letter to: Irene Stathoukos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Montessori Assistant for the Casa Program
Date Posted: 7/18/2017Last updated: 7/18/2017 10:09:24 AM
Waverley Road Montessori School
129 Waverley Road
We are a Montessori School located at the Beaches Area in Toronto and offer a Toddler and Casa Montessori Program.
We are seeking a full time Montessori Assistant for the Casa Program.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate about working with children
- Able to work and participate in an Eco-Healthy Environment
- The ideal candidate would hold a certificate for a Casa Montessori Assistant from a MACTE or AMI course
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 years experience
- Fluency in French language is an asset
- Current Criminal check, Vulnerable sector screening, First aid and Infant CPR certificate and updated immunization record.
Interested Candidates are asked to email their resumes to:
Maricela Pliego at email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Casa Classroom Assistant - for September 2017
Date Posted: 7/7/2017Last updated: 7/7/2017 12:57:29 PM
Kew Park Montessori Day School
79 Hiawatha Rd.
Requires a full-time:
Casa Classroom Assistant
from September 2017
We are now accepting resumes for a full-time Casa Classroom Assistant position. The ideal candidate would hold a certificate for a Casa Montessori assistant or RECE.
If you are interested in joining our wonderful community in the east end of Toronto, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Tarynn Parry, Principal
We thank all candidates in advance.
We will contact those selected for an interview.
Casa Assistant - September 2017
Date Posted: 7/5/2017Last updated: 7/5/2017 3:39:50 PM
Dearcroft Montessori School
1167 Lakeshore Road East
Dearcroft Montessori School requires a Casa Assistant
* Accredited Montessori Casa Assistant course
* ECE certification beneficial
* Experience working in collaborative Montessori environment
* Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Effective classroom management skills, positive attitude, team player
* Valid First Aid/CPR
* Current Police Vulnerable Sector Check
Interested candidates apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (attention Catherine DeBorba) or call 905-844-2114.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com