Pre-Casa assistant – January 2019; will consider for a current position
Date Posted: 9/17/2018Last updated: 9/17/2018 5:45:17 PM
Peel Montessori School
964 Meadow Wood Road
Peel Montessori School is a well-established private school situated in a lovely historic Clarkson/Lorne Park
neighbourhood. We are looking for career minded candidates to join our dynamic, family-friendly school. Our
school provides a professional, warm atmosphere for students, teachers, and parents. If you are an energetic
individual with a positive, patient, and joyful disposition who can provide a respectful and nurturing environment
for children of all ages, you are welcome to apply.
Montessori Assistants With Ontario ECE or RECE an asset.
1. Toddler assistants (2 positions) – current availability
2. Pre-Casa assistant – January 2019; will consider for a current position
Candidate will radiate:
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language)
- Keen observer of the safety and learning needs and interests of the children
- Energetic and dependable to conduct all requested responsibilities with dedication, trust, pride,
and highest of standards
- Able to work in a team environment who promotes and supports the overall goals, vision, and policies and
procedures of the school.
- Communicates with gentleness with the children, and positive manner to parents, students, co-teachers.
- Mandarin, Polish, or Spanish language a definite asset.
- Flexible to work 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Responsibilities as assistant include, but are not limited the following:
- Prepare, manage, and maintain an attractive prepared environment
- Class maintenance
- Daily recording
- Lesson instruction
- Playground supervision, cleaning
- Lesson instruction
- Student observation, daily recording, and assessment
- Participate and contribute to the needs of the school and support the children
- Assist with lunch routines and outdoor routines
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Montessori and ECE or RECE
- 2 years experience - Montessori environment
- A.M.I., AMS, or MACTE Montessori Certification
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Record Screening (VSC)
- Standard First Aid and CPR (2 day course)
- Medical clearance
Salary compensation, Health and Dental Benefits, three weeks Christmas and three weeks August vacation, plus statutory holidays off.
Pay Day the 15th and last working day of the month. Excellent working environment. Three Supervisory references required.
Include a cover letter with your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants in advance, but due to volume only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: firstname.lastname@example.org