Two RECE Assistant teachers for Toddler class, part-time
Date Posted: 8/21/2016
Last updated: 8/21/2016 10:31:48 PM
Peel Montessori Private School
964 Meadow Wood Road, Mississauga, Ontario
Peel Montessori is a well-established private school in the lovely Clarkson community bordering Oakville. We are looking for career minded candidates to join our dynamic, family-friendly school. Our school provides a professional, warm atmosphere for students, teachers, and parents. If you are patient teacher with a positive, joyful disposition who can provide a respectful and nurturing environment for children of all ages, you are welcome to apply.
Positions: (Required for September 2016)
o One Toddler head teacher with MACTE certification, 2 years experience. RECE required.
o Two RECE Assistant teachers for Toddler class, part-time. Montessori training or knowledge, or willingness to train an asset.
o One Montessori Casa Directress. AMI, TMI or MACTE certified
Personal Quality Overview:
Although the responsibilities will vary depending on the position, the following overview are consistent with all positions.
- Keen observer of the needs and interests of the children
- Provide a professional, but warm presence
- You are a team player who promotes and supports the overall goals, vision, and policies
and procedures of the school.
- Is flexible and dependable in regards to the needs of the children and requirements of
- Communicates with gentleness to the children and in a professional, positive manner to
parents, students, co-teachers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Is a self-starter, organized, and conducts all responsibilities with dedication, trust, and pride
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining the integrity and scope of the programme
- Participates in all school events
- Mandarin, Spanish, or French an asset.
- Self-motivated and ability to carry on required responsibilities with the highest of standards
- Creates a loving and joyful learning environment
Position Requirements Overview:
– AMI or MACTE Certification
– Bachelor’s degree. RECE an asset
– Two to Three years teaching experience and willingness to be in-house guided
- Current Vulnerable Sector Screening clearance
- Standard First Aid and CPR (for children 18 months to Grade 6)
Salary is commensurate with years of experience and educational levels. Professional references are required.
Please email your application, cover letter, and detailed resume to Santina Cowdrey, Principal at email@example.com
ECE - Mississauga, ON