Immediate Start -TMI or AMI Montessori Toddler Guide – Registered Early Childhood Educator
Date Posted: 11/12/2019Last updated: 11/12/2019 1:35:26 PM
Morningside Montessori School
450 King St East,
Cambridge ON N3H 3M9
Morningside Montessori School is seeking an enthusiastic, caring, professional candidate to work with in our Toddler Community. This successful candidate will work with the children, families and teachers of Morningside to support their path to reach their goals and full potential. We are seeking to fill this position immediately.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Plans, implements and supports a consistent child-centred program in accordance to the
- Completes required documentation and observations of children’s development and
- Attends required training and all other relevant professional development
opportunities necessary for the position. Maintains qualifications and certifications as required
- Supporting the children as needed throughout the classroom work periods, outdoor times,
transitions, lunch, diapering/toileting, arrival and dismissal.
- Having open, professional, positive communication between co-workers and caregivers.
- Ability to implement and follow the Montessori Philosophy
- Redirect, guide and support children towards independence in a loving professional
- Work together as a collaborative member of the teaching team.
- Be an active positive participant and attend in school functions, conferences, family events,
staff meetings as needed
- Provide safe and nurturing supervision and daily programming of toddler and preschool
- Prepare activities/crafts for both toddler and preschool aged children maintaining, cleaning and
exchanging activities as needed in the aftercare and before care programs.
- Guide, model and support a calm positive environment for the children.
- Engage actively with the children to support enriched learning experiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, experience and attributes
- Applicants must hold a MACTE/AMI accredited Diploma in Toddler Montessori Education
and have several years of experience teaching in a Montessori environment.
- Candidates must be caring, self-motivated, patient, enthusiastic, and organized, and must
have the ability to work within our school community.
- Applicants must hold an Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with young children in a childcare and or a
- Well developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and
excellent communication with members, staff and families
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate passion with the children.
- Flexibility regarding assigned working hours, ability to work split shifts, early morning and mid--late afternoons, and at times weekends or early evenings for afterschool events or meetings etc.
- A capacity to work within a team and participate actively in supporting the school, children, families and co-workers
- Have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Current First Aid, CPR, and AED
- Professional, reliable, flexible individual that supports a team environment
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank each applicant t for your interest in Morningside Montessori. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
ECE Level 2 or 3 & Montessori Classroom Diploma or Assistant for Toddler & Casa
Date Posted: 10/25/2019Last updated: 10/25/2019 3:20:43 PM
Kindervalley Montessori Academy
4002 16th Street S.W Calgary.
T2T 4H4 Canada
TEL: (403) 454-6889
*** ECE Level 2 or 3 & Montessori Classroom Diploma or Assistant for Toddler & Casa ***
Please send us your resume to email@example.com.
Toddler Directress or ECE for September 2019
Date Posted: 8/19/2019Last updated: 8/19/2019 12:35:00 PM
Position: Toddler Directress or ECE
Starting September 2019
Liberty Prep School is expanding!
We are situated in downtown Toronto in a beautifully restored building with plenty of natural lighting in each classroom. We offer competitive salaries/benefits and professional development courses.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ECE - Immediate Start
Date Posted: 8/12/2019Last updated: 8/12/2019 11:34:59 PM
Cambridge Leaf Montessori School - 3875 McNicoll Ave Scarborough
Cambridge Leaf Montessori School is a brand new Montessori school within the GTA offering a Montessori-based Pre-School program for children 18 months to 6 years.
We are seeking Montessori certified and/or ECE teachers who are passionate about teaching and possess the qualities to work as a team with a willingness to grow with our school.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
For more information on our school please visit: cambridgeleaf.ca
Registered Early Childhood Educator or an Infant Toddler Montessori Directress for their toddler room
Date Posted: 6/24/2019Last updated: 6/24/2019 11:06:11 AM
Montessori Mantra, Pickering is looking to hire a Registered Early Childhood Educator or an Infant Toddler Montessori Directress for their toddler room. The ideal candidate will be in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators (or hold a MACTE/AMI certificate) and will have the following attributes:
Montessori training opportunities will be available to selected RECE candidates.
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-502-6563 to schedule an interview.
For more information about our school, please visit: http://montessorimantra.com/
Hiring MACTE or AMI Toddler, Casa and Lower Elementary teachers, as well as, RECE'S CO-TEACHERS and ECA's.
Date Posted: 5/27/2019Last updated: 5/27/2019 4:47:42 PM
Tiny Treasure Montessori - Etobicoke
627 Burnhamthorpe Rd.
telephone: (416) 622-6443
Hiring MACTE or AMI Toddler, Casa and Lower Elementary teachers, as well as, RECE'S CO-TEACHERS and ECA's.. New Grads Welcome! If interested please email your resume to: Hiring Team, please include cover letter with your resume.
Montessori Casa trained directress or a Registered Early Childhood Educator for this summer with the potential of continued employment into September 2019
Date Posted: 5/27/2019Last updated: 5/27/2019 4:31:52 PM
Royal City Montessori Academy
55 Devere Drive, Guelph Ontario
Royal City Montessori Academy is a small not for profit academy located in the City of Guelph. RCMA is seeking preferably a Montessori Casa trained directress or a Registered Early Childhood Educator for this summer with the potential of continued employment into September 2019.
1. AMI, TMI, AMS or MACTE Casa or Toddler Diploma and or RECE
2. Current CPR/First Aid Level C certified
3. Current Vulnerable Sector Check
1. Able to work between the hours of 7:30am to 5:30 pm
2. Enjoys working in a fast- paced environment.
3. Enjoys working with children who are between the ages of 2 and 4.5.
4. Be a team player.
5. Can start as soon as possible.
If you feel you are a good candidate please email Jessica at email@example.com or call 519- 766 -6698
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: firstname.lastname@example.org