Toddler and Casa Montessori Classroom Assistant - Start Date: September 2019
Date Posted: 6/7/2019Last updated: 6/7/2019 2:24:56 PM
Uxbridge Montessori School
167 Main Street North
We are an established Montessori school located in the heart of Uxbridge ON. We offer Montessori education to students from 18 months to 13 years.
The successful candidate will be a MACTE Accredited Toddler or Casa Assistant with a minimum of 2 years of Montessori Casa/Toddler teaching experience or equivalent to ECE certification from Early Childhood Teachers College. We will consider non-experienced, new graduates for the Casa/Toddler Teacher Assistant. He or she must have a strong commitment to Montessori philosophy.
To be considered for the position, applicant should possess the following:
- Caring, patient, responsible, mature and have a genuine passion for the education of students
- Take initiative, willing to learn
- Possess a great work ethic and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Pay strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly and nurturing and have a professional demeanour
- Excellent and positive communication skills
- Warmth and sincerity when working with children, staff and parents
- Flexible team player
We offer a positive, collaborative working environment with like-minded passionate teachers.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to the attention of Heather Cargill, Administrator at:
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: email@example.com