Date Posted: 4/18/2017Last updated: 4/18/2017 9:56:21 AM
Westoak Trails Montessori Campus
2690 WESTOAK TRAILS BLVD., OAKVILLE, ONTARIO, L6M 3T3
Phone: (905) 338 – 7207
Fax: (905) 338 – 0646
Willowglen School is an award winning CCMA accredited Montessori School of 90 students. We are seeking a Casa teacher for the upcoming school year beginning in September 2017. Casa classrooms are a mixed aged group classroom of children ages 3 to 5. Some before and aftercare supervision is required. Summer camp work is available.
Learn more about us at http://www.willowglenschool.com/
or follow us on Facebook.
Accredited Montessori teaching diploma, ECE diploma or B.Ed.
Up to date first aid.
Vulnerable Sector police check
New graduates are welcome to apply
Willowglen has been voted the best Montessori School in Oakville many years in a row. We are a friendly supportive community. We offer professional growth and development, and enjoy a strong reputation in the community. We also offer a competitive and well- rounded compensation package.
We thank you for your interest in this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Supply - Registered Early Childhood Educator
Date Posted: 2/16/2017Last updated: 2/16/2017 12:03:16 PM
Morningside Montessori School
450 King St East, Cambridge ON
We are seeking Registered Early Childhood Educators for supply work to fill in for staff that are absent.
REGISTERED EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR DUTIES:
· To provide classroom coverage for either toddler or preschool age groupings
· To provide support and assistance to part-time and full-time staff with daily classroom routines and in the delivery of maintaining a safe, enriched, stimulating, developmentally
· Assist with daily transitions, of outdoor time, toileting, diapering, snack, rest, lunch, arrival
/dismissal before care and after care programs.
· Assist with light cleaning and sanitizing.
· To provide a warm and nurturing environment for children and families
· To ensure the health and safety of the children
· To act as a positive role model for the children
· To respect, have knowledge and the ability to support the Montessori Philosophy
· Understands and complies with provincial, municipal and Morningside Montessori School
Policies and Procedures
· Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent would be an asset
· Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
· Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification
· Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
· Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
· Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience working with children in a licensed childcare setting
· Proven ability to work as an effective team member
· Calm, patient, caring and nurturing individual, who enjoys working with children.
Please Forward Resumes to:
Thank you in advance.
Early Childhood Educators and Assistants and Supply Teachers
Date Posted: 2/8/2017Last updated: 2/8/2017 3:08:48 PM
Head Start Montessori School
105-2235 Sheppard Ave. E.
Toronto, ON M2J 5B5
Job Postings: Early Childhood Educators and Assistants and Supply Teachers
Head Start Montessori School welcomes all applicants for ECE, Assistant and Supply positions in the Infant, Toddler and Casa communities.
Salary depending on position and experience.
*Diploma depending on position: ECE, ECA *Assistant/Floater/Support Staff/Afterschool Teacher – NO DIPLOMA REQUIRED
*Warm, nurturing and loving towards ALL children
*Dependable, reliable, flexible hours, team player, positive attitude
*Effective classroom management skills, positive attitude, enthusiastic and loves to work with children
*Valid First Aid/CPR
*Current Police Record Check All interested candidates please e-mail a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2/6/2017Last updated: 2/6/2017 12:08:33 PM
Waterdown Montessori School, located in Burlington, Ontario is seeking Supply Staff for all areas of the school – Toddler class to Casa classroom
Please forward resumes to: Mrs. Mary Benak
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Supply Teacher - leading to a possible full time position for September 2017
Date Posted: 1/16/2017Last updated: 1/16/2017 1:20:41 PM
Willow Tree Montessori
274 Queen Street South
Mississauga, ON L5M 1L8
Willow Tree Montessori is seeking an A.M.I. or M.A.C.T.E. accredited Montessori Directress for a supply teaching position, with a possible full time position for September 2017.
Having a Registered R.E.C.E. diploma is an asset.
Qualifications and attributes:
● Experience with working with children aged 2 ½ to 6 years
● A demonstrated passion for working with children
● The ability to collaborate and contribute as a team player
● A commitment to the Montessori philosophy
● A proven professional approach and work ethic
● Current Standard First Aid with CPR C + AED
● A current Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check
● Knowledge of the Child Care Early Years Act
● Updated immunization record
The successful candidate must be an energetic team player excited by the opportunity
to contribute to a growing school. If you believe that a challenging, innovative
environment is the perfect fit for your teaching goals, please submit your resume along
with a covering letter as soon as possible to:
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be
Date Posted: 1/16/2017Last updated: 1/16/2017 1:20:10 PM
Mastermind Montessori Schools
735 Markland Street, Unit 1
Markham, ON L6C 0G6
Supply Teacher (Part-Time) Needed – Markham Campus
Mastermind Montessori Schools (MMS) was founded on warm, loving relationships between our students, our parents, our teachers and our staff members. MMS offer Montessori-based Pre-School program for 18 months to age 6. At MMS, we believe we can positively affect the child’s inner sense of responsibility to their world by nurturing their love and respect for their environment. MMS is currently seeking qualified part-time teachers who are passionate about Montessori teaching and possess the qualities to work as a team.
Responsible for planning and implementing activities that encourage children’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development; - Maintain open communication with co-workers and parents; - Maintain up to date student records, proficient in report card writing; - Plan and create group lessons, materials and art pieces surrounding monthly themes; - Observe and record relevant information on each child's progress as required/as per School practices; - Maintain classroom and all teaching materials in good condition, responsible for toy/material disinfection; - Participate in outdoor activities with children for at least 2 hours per day; - Ensure the program compliance with all ministry and program’s standards. i.e. CCEYA, CCMA; - Attend all mandatory training required by the school; - Participate in all school events including open houses, parental meetings, etc. required by the school; - Perform other duties as assigned by principal/school director.
At least 2-3 years experiences with children. - Either Montessori Certified, ECE or OCT. - Valid Standard First Aid and CPR. - Up-to-date medical, TB test and immunization record required. - Criminal reference check required upon hiring. - Strong communication (verbal and written) skills. - Fluent in English (verbal and written). - Effective organizational, scheduling and time management skills. - Ability to observe, document and facilitate each child’s learning for developmental planning.
Please send in your resume to: Kevin@mastermindmontessori.com
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com