Montessori / RECE / OCT Toddler Teachers (Full –Time)
Date Posted: 3/8/2017
Last updated: 3/22/2017 11:50:32 AM
Mastermind Montessori School - Aurora Campus
233 Earl Stewart Drive, Unit 1
Aurora, ON L4G 7Y3
Positions: Montessori / RECE / OCT Toddler Teachers (Full –Time)
Mastermind Montessori School, Aurora Mastermind Montessori School, Aurora (MMSA) was founded on warm, loving relationships between our students, parents, teachers and staff members. MMSA offers a Montessori-based Pre-School program for children 18 months to 6 years.
Position: We are seeking Montessori certified and/or ECE teachers who are passionate about teaching and possess the qualities to work as a team with a willingness to grow with our school. We believe we can positively affect the child’s inner sense of responsibility to their world by nurturing their love and respect for their environment.
- Responsible for planning and implementing activities that encourage children’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development;
- Maintain open communication with co-workers and parents;
- Maintain up to date student records, proficient in report card writing;
- Plan and create group lessons, materials and art pieces surrounding monthly themes;
- Observe and record relevant information on each child's progress as required/as per School practices;
- Maintain classroom and all teaching materials in good condition, responsible for toy/material disinfection;
- Participate in outdoor activities with children for at least 2 hours per day;
- Ensure the program compliance with all Ministry and program’s standards. i.e. CCEYA, CCMA;
- Provide supervision and training of students and supply teachers;
- Attend all mandatory training required by the school;
- Participate in all school events including open houses, parent meetings, etc. required by the school;
- Perform other duties as assigned by classroom teachers/principal/school director.
- At least 2 year experience in a preschool toddler class environment.
- MACTE or AMI Montessori Certified / Registered member of the College of Early Childhood Educators of Ontario.
- Valid Standard First Aid and Level “C” CPR.
- Up-to-date medical, TB test and immunization record required.
- Criminal reference check required upon hiring.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Effective organizational, scheduling and time management skills.
- Ability to observe, document and facilitate each child’s learning for developmental planning.
Hours of Work Up to 45 hours per week
We thank you for your interest in this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Aurora, ON
Montessori Toddler Teacher (AMI or MACTE Trained) for 2017-2018 School Year
Date Posted: 3/8/2017
Last updated: 3/22/2017 11:35:19 AM
Lyonsgate Montessori School
375 Aberdeen Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8P 2R7
Position: Montessori Toddler Teacher (AMI or MACTE Trained)
Lyonsgate Montessori School is a CCMA accredited school and is seeking a Toddler teacher for 2017-2018. To start last week of August 2017.
• AMI or MACTE accredited Toddler diploma
• patience, kindness, friendly demeanor and love and respect for children
• ability to work well with other staff members
• outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• excellent program planning skills and knowledge of all presentations
• experience working in a collaborative Montessori environment an asset
• current criminal reference check
• current First Aid and CPR
French an asset not a neccesity.
Competitive pay and benefits available.
Interested candidates are asked to email their resumes to: Attn: Rachel Lyons, firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Hamilton, ON
Immediate Full-Time Montessori Infant/Toddler Teacher
Date Posted: 3/20/2017
Last updated: 3/20/2017 6:28:51 PM
Morningside Montessori School is seeking a dedicated, professional, who has a passion for working with children. We take pride in providing an authentic Montessori environment for children to flourish. Our collaborative team is positive and dedicated. This is a full time teaching position beginning immediately. This candidate must hold an AMI or TMI Accredited Infant/Toddler Diploma along with Early Childhood Education is preferred.
· Infant/Toddler Montessori Teacher Diploma: AMI or TMI (MACTE accredited.)
· Early Childhood Educator Diploma an asset.
· Supportive and reliable Teacher with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Passion for working with children.
· Patient, kind, friendly, respectful towards children, colleagues and families.
· Strong classroom management and excellent problem solving skills.
· Professional and Independent.
· A commitment to the Montessori Philosophy.
· Able to work effectively as a part of a team.
· French language considered an asset.
· Experience with and knowledge of Early Years Act (CCEYA)
· Current Standard First Aid, CPR and AED
· Current Medical Immunization Record
· Current criminal reference check
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
· Full time or Part time. Monday to Friday.
· Competitive compensation suited to qualifications and experience.
· Extended health care benefits is available through school group plan.
We thank all who apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Morningside Montessori School
450 King St E
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Cambridge, ON
Toddler and/or Casa trained teacher for our Toddler room
Date Posted: 2/17/2017
Last updated: 2/17/2017 4:08:50 PM
Uxbridge Montessori School is looking for a Toddler and/or Casa trained teacher for our Toddler room. This position is for Sept 2017 so please send your resumes to the following:
Natasha Cranmer (Administrator)
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Uxbridge, ON
Toddler and Casa Teachers
Date Posted: 2/17/2017
Last updated: 2/17/2017 12:54:49 PM
Montessori Academy Learning Centre
286 Water Street
POSITION: Toddler and Casa Teachers
The Montessori academy learning centre in Guelph is looking for both Toddler and Casa teachers with Montessori certification to work at our school in Guelph. We at the Montessori academy believe that staff members are like family and work together to create a positive, relaxing and friendly learning environment for our children, parents and staff. We believe that by providing our children with educators of the highest qualifications, we can deliver an enriching program to all our students. The successful candidate should have as many of the following attributes as possible;
- Accredited Montessori teacher with Montessori teaching experience (at least 1 year)
- Passion and drive for teaching toddler and casa children
- Strong beliefs in the montessori teaching method and implementation
- A desire to work in a natural classroom and to foster the classroom enviroment further
- Ability to work well with other staff members in school environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- calm, understnading, organized and engaging individual
- First Aid with CPR
- Updated immunization record
- Clear criminal vulnerable sector reference check
- ECE/RECE is an asset, but not mandatory
- Comfortable working on your own or with a partner(s)
- A strong understanding of the Reggio Emilia philosophy and are prepared to incorporate the philosophy into the classroom environment
If interested, Please send your cover letter, resume and references to:
email@example.com with subject "CCMA Resume" addressed to Ms. Seandel Brown (Supervisor)
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Guelph, ON
Accredited Montessori Toddler Directress or Registered ECE for our Toddler Classroom commencing September 2017
Date Posted: 2/16/2017
Last updated: 2/16/2017 12:49:42 PM
BEYOND MONTESSORI SCHOOL
Engage Their Spirit, Challenge Their Mind
Our vibrant and growing school is seeking applications for the 2017-18 Academic Year.
BEYOND MONTESSORI SCHOOL is located in downtown St.Catharines (Niagara Region, ON) and is seeking a dynamic, passionate and committed Accredited Montessori Toddler Directress or Registered ECE for our Toddler Classroom commencing September 2017.
Academic Year 2017-18
The successful candidate will be an Accredited Montessori Toddler Directress or a Registered ECE (with an interest in acquiring Montessori experience).
Candidates should have strong leadership skills, be well-organized, enthusiastic, compassionate, inspired about teaching and have a team spirit enabling them to work effectively with colleagues and parents. The ideal candidate will have a sincere desire to be part of a holistic school which enriches Montessori Academics with a very well-rounded, creative curriculum.
The successful applicant must provide a current First Aid certificate and a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference check.
We invite interested applicants to email our “Hiring Committee” ASAP with a cover letter, resume, one personal and two professional references.
Please visit our website for further information on Beyond Montessori School. www.beyondmontessori.com
Beyond Montessori School welcomes diversity in the workplace and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. The Hiring Committee thanks all candidates in advance, but will only contact those selected for an interview.
We are on Facebook – check us out to get a better feel for our school community!
Website: www.beyondmontessori.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Montessori School Inc., 83 Church St., St.Catharines, ON Tel: 905-937-0700
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - St. Catharines, ON
MACTE accredited Montessori toddler program (ages 1.5 - 2.5) directress
Date Posted: 2/16/2017
Last updated: 2/16/2017 12:17:08 PM
Grosvenor Montessori School (GMS), located in Richmond Hill, is seeking a MACTE accredited Montessori toddler program (ages 1.5 - 2.5) directress.
- Knowledge of other languages (especially Mandarin and French) is an asset.
If interested, email your resume to: email@example.com
- Be fluent in speaking English.
- Have a valid CPR C + First Aid.
- Have a negative Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Have previous experience as a Montessori directress or assistant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with parents, and other staff.
- Have a mature and responsible attitude towards work.
- Be able to plan, carry out, and assess developmentally appropriate activities and experiences.
- Be responsible for the constant supervision, safety and well being of the children.
- Ensure the program operates at all times in compliance with all child care licensing standards.
- Observe and record relevant information on each child's progress as required/as per school practices.
- Comply with all of the school's policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate actively in all program, parental or other meetings as required.
- Share responsibility for maintaining program equipment in good repair; assists with toy/equipment disinfecting.
- Share responsibility for maintaining the play environments and storage areas in an organized and clutter-free condition.
- Participate in regular fire drills and other emergency procedures.
- Engage in positive collaboration with the other programs and early childhood educators of the centre in coordinating the effective use of equipment, facilities and personnel.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and attends/maintains all mandatory training.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the school Director or her/his designate.
- Participate in lunch and snack duties, bathroom duties, playground duties and before/after school duties.
- MACTE accredited Montessori education
- French (asset)
- Mandarin (asset)
Required licenses or certifications:
- Negative Vulnerable Sector Check
- CPR - C and First Aid
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Richmond Hill, ON
AMI Casa Teachers and AMI Toddler Teachers
Date Posted: 2/7/2017
Last updated: 2/7/2017 1:58:05 PM
Montessori Borealis Preschool
Positions: AMI Casa Teachers and AMI Toddler Teachers
Are you looking for a unique experience beginning in late August 2017? Montessori Borealis Preschool is hoping to expand, and is seeking qualified and caring teachers to join our amazing team of educators.
Located in downtown Whitehorse, our highly reputable school is situated next to the banks of the beautiful Yukon River. From our large, bright classroom, it is a short walk to the library, public parks, museums, and downtown attractions and services.
A mix of desired qualifications and experience will be considered in finding the best candidates to fill these positions. Each position has the potential for extension beyond the initial term.
- AMI diploma or AMI diploma candidate
- Teaching experience in a casa or toddler classroom
- Current first aid and CPR level C
- Excellent communication skills
More information about the school can be found on our website:
We are on Facebook at Montessori Borealis Preschool Whitehorse.
Learn more about life in Canada’s gorgeous Yukon Territory here:
Interested parties should submit resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Whitehorse, Yukon
Interested in Meeting Toddler or Casa teacher candidates
Date Posted: 2/6/2017
Last updated: 2/6/2017 12:13:04 PM
Waterdown Montessori School is always looking for passionate educators to join our team. Candidates must have:
- AMI/TMI or MACTE approved Toddler or Casa training. Ideally applicants will also have ECE certification but not required
- French speaking an asset
- experience working in a collaborative Montessori atmosphere
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- a joyful attitude and dedication towards their work
- a current police record check, vulnerable sector screening
We offer an extremely supportive, passionate and positive working environment.
Please send your resume to the attention of Mary Benak at email@example.com.
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those invited for interviews will be contacted.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Waterdown, ON
Toddler Montessori Teacher
Date Posted: 1/17/2017
Last updated: 1/17/2017 10:27:51 AM
Pine Lake Montessori School
255 Sheppard Avenue West
North York, Ontario
Requires: Toddler Montessori Teacher
Pine Lake Montessori School is seeking a full time Toddler Montessori teacher with following requirements:
- Accredited Montessori Toddler teacher with a MACTE diploma
- RECE Diploma
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Teaching experience will be an asset
- Current criminal reference check, vulnerable sector screening
- Current first aid and infant and children CPR certificate
- Updated immunization record
If you are interested in joining our blissful school community, kindly forward your resume to:
Sue Eirdmousa, Head of School
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Toronto, ON
Toddler Lead Teachers
Date Posted: 11/24/2016
Last updated: 11/24/2016 12:16:06 PM
OMS Montessori is accepting resumes for lead teachers at all levels: Toddler, Casa, Elementary and Secondary. Applicants must have a college degree and be Montessori certified through an AMI or MACTE-approved training centre. Classroom experience is preferred, and references should be provided. Interested parties should send resumes and copies of college transcripts and Montessori credentials to:
Gregory Dixon, School Director
335 Lindsay Street
Ottawa, ON K1G 0L6
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - Ottawa, ON
Infant/Toddler Teacher - Shanghai, China
Date Posted: 11/11/2016
Last updated: 11/11/2016 12:20:53 PM
The Montessori School of Shanghai seeks talented, creative and enthusiastic English speaking Montessori trained Infant and Toddler and Early Childhood teachers who hold a Montessori credential from an AMS, AMI or MACTE accredited TEP or who have an interest to complete a Montessori teacher education sponsorship in Shanghai.
The following positions are currently open prior to the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Infant & Toddler Teacher (1.5-3)
- Early Childhood Teacher (3-6)
Montessori School of Shanghai is located on 4 beautifully designed campuses serving children from infancy through early elementary. The community is a internationally diverse and the Chinese culture is rich professionally and personally. This is a perfect place to share your talents with receptive parents, professional colleagues and inquisitive children.
Montessori School of Shanghai seeks school leaders who are self-starters, eager to provide quality assurance and professional development for teachers and staff. The following positions are currently open prior to the 2017-2018 academic year:
- CEO of all Campus
- Head of School
- Academic Director
Minimum requirement for all positions:
* Bachelor degree or equivalent,
- Montessori credential from an AMS, AMI or MACTE accredited TEP
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include housing, lunch, annual roundtrip ticket and medical insurance
Ann Wilson, International Montessori Talent Executive (US and Canada) firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Hei, Executive Director (Other regions) email@example.com
Teacher - Infant/Toddler - CHINA