Date Posted: 5/31/2017Last updated: 5/31/2017 5:20:40 PM
Odyssey Heights School for Girls
3080 Yonge Street, Suite 6060, Toronto, ON
Odyssey Heights School for Girls is an independent, university preparatory day school for girls in grades 3-12/AP. OHS is opening in mid-town Toronto September 2018 (grades 3-10) with three programs:
1) The OHS Core Comprehensive Program (grades 3-12/AP).
2) Preprofessional Honours Dance (grades 6-12/AP).
3) Equine Science & Equestrian Studies (ESES) starts in 2019 (grades 10-12/AP).
We are looking for the following Full-time positions:
1) MONTESSORI UPPER ELEMENTARY TEACHER
2) ADOLESCENT TEACHER
3) CLASSROOM ASSISTANTS
Position Title and Summary:
Start Date: Spring 2018 (.25 FTE), July 2018 (0.75-1.0 FTE depending on teaching qualifications)
School Year: September to July (July term - isles because OHS has a "No Homework Ever!" Policy)
School Hours: 9:55am-5:30pm (5:45pm for PreProfessional Dance program), Early dismissal on Fridays (4:30pm core comprehensive program students, 5pm for Preprofessional Dance).
Offer Date: August 2017.
Applications Close: July 2017 or until an amazing candidate is found
For More Job Description Details please click on the pdf link below.
Montessori Junior High Teacher
Date Posted: 4/28/2017Last updated: 4/28/2017 4:07:54 PM
KMSchool in Brampton, ON, has an opening for a Junior High (Grades 7 & 8) teacher. Since starting in 2007, KMSchool, has grown into a mature Montessori school with stable environments in Toddler, CASA, Lower & Upper Elementary, and Junior High. We are in the process of creating a new 2-acre site for the school designed to provide them a rich indoor and outdoor experience that takes them closer to nature.
Skills required for the Junior High position are:
- Undergrad or Diploma in teaching program from recognized institution necessary
- Experience teaching JH ideal, but not necessary
- Experience teaching at some level necessary
- Ability to teach all subjects (i.e. language, math, science, diverse humanities)
- Familiarity with provincial curriculum
- Ability to be adaptable to learning styles, changes
- Ability to diversify provincial curriculum based on individual student needs
- Ability to work as a member of a greater teaching team
If you have a passion to make a difference in children’s lives, a passion for activism, a passion for learning…please email us your resume. We offer a competitive salary, a friendly environment, and a supportive administration.
School Principal: Mr. Harpreet Singh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.kmschool.org, Phone: 905 913 0801
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com