Montessori Junior High Teacher
Date Posted: 7/17/2017Last updated: 7/17/2017 5:53:51 PM
The Mildenhall School
35 Ourland Avenue
Position: Montessori Junior High (Grade 7 & 8) Teacher
The Mildenhall School located in South Etobicoke is a CCMA Accredited school with an authentic Montessori curriculum up to Grade 6.
We are looking for a Junior High (Grade 7 & 8) teacher who is energetic, creative, enthusiastic, thinks outside the box and is a lover of the outdoors.
- Undergraduate or Diploma in teaching program from recognized institution
- Experience teaching at some level
- Ability to teach all subjects (i.e. language, math, science, humanities)
- Ability to work as a member of a dynamic teaching team
Montessori (any level) an asset but not a requirement
We offer a competitive salary, a friendly environment, and a supportive administration.
Candidates interested in applying, please send their resume to
Gail O`Gorman, Principal, at: email@example.com
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Middle School Teacher for September 2017
Date Posted: 6/26/2017Last updated: 6/26/2017 2:04:36 PM
Kennedy Montessori School (near 14th Avenue and Kennedy Road in Markham) requires a Middle School teacher for September 2017.
We are looking for a teacher who is capable of teaching the grade 7 and 8 curriculum, and who is also able to teach some grade 9 math and science. We would really enjoy working with someone who has an interest in Robotics, coding and programming.
Our school runs an authentic Montessori program up to the end of grade 6 so we are looking for a teacher who can think outside the box with regard to programming and who has creativity and lots of energy.
Please send your cover letter and résumé to:
Anne Dimoff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Date Posted: 5/31/2017Last updated: 5/31/2017 5:20:40 PM
Odyssey Heights School for Girls
3080 Yonge Street, Suite 6060, Toronto, ON
Odyssey Heights School for Girls is an independent, university preparatory day school for girls in grades 3-12/AP. OHS is opening in mid-town Toronto September 2018 (grades 3-10) with three programs:
1) The OHS Core Comprehensive Program (grades 3-12/AP).
2) Preprofessional Honours Dance (grades 6-12/AP).
3) Equine Science & Equestrian Studies (ESES) starts in 2019 (grades 10-12/AP).
We are looking for the following Full-time positions:
1) MONTESSORI UPPER ELEMENTARY TEACHER
2) ADOLESCENT TEACHER
3) CLASSROOM ASSISTANTS
Position Title and Summary:
Start Date: Spring 2018 (.25 FTE), July 2018 (0.75-1.0 FTE depending on teaching qualifications)
School Year: September to July (July term - isles because OHS has a "No Homework Ever!" Policy)
School Hours: 9:55am-5:30pm (5:45pm for PreProfessional Dance program), Early dismissal on Fridays (4:30pm core comprehensive program students, 5pm for Preprofessional Dance).
Offer Date: August 2017.
Applications Close: July 2017 or until an amazing candidate is found
For More Job Description Details please click on the pdf link below.
Date Posted: 4/28/2017Last updated: 4/28/2017 4:07:54 PM
KMSchool in Brampton, ON, has an opening for a Junior High (Grades 7 & 8) teacher. Since starting in 2007, KMSchool, has grown into a mature Montessori school with stable environments in Toddler, CASA, Lower & Upper Elementary, and Junior High. We are in the process of creating a new 2-acre site for the school designed to provide them a rich indoor and outdoor experience that takes them closer to nature.
Skills required for the Junior High position are:
- Undergrad or Diploma in teaching program from recognized institution necessary
- Experience teaching JH ideal, but not necessary
- Experience teaching at some level necessary
- Ability to teach all subjects (i.e. language, math, science, diverse humanities)
- Familiarity with provincial curriculum
- Ability to be adaptable to learning styles, changes
- Ability to diversify provincial curriculum based on individual student needs
- Ability to work as a member of a greater teaching team
If you have a passion to make a difference in children’s lives, a passion for activism, a passion for learning…please email us your resume. We offer a competitive salary, a friendly environment, and a supportive administration.
School Principal: Mr. Harpreet Singh
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.kmschool.org, Phone: 905 913 0801
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: firstname.lastname@example.org