Date Posted: 1/9/2017Last updated: 1/9/2017 4:59:02 PM
Our Montessori School is located in BRADFORD, we are looking for a Teacher Supervisor to manage the staff and school and support the growth and expansion of the school.
We are licensed from infants up to age 6 years old Children wear school uniforms.
This job is a great opportunity for a leader
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, passionate, creative and confident and is a big thinker, multitasker.
We would love to hear from you Please send cover letter and resume to:
Head of School & Academic Director & CEO of All Campuses - Shanghai, China
Date Posted: 11/11/2016Last updated: 11/11/2016 12:17:25 PM
The Montessori School of Shanghai seeks talented, creative and enthusiastic English speaking Montessori trained Infant and Toddler and Early Childhood teachers who hold a Montessori credential from an AMS, AMI or MACTE accredited TEP or who have an interest to complete a Montessori teacher education sponsorship in Shanghai.
The following positions are currently open prior to the 2017-2018 academic year:
Montessori School of Shanghai is located on 4 beautifully designed campuses serving children from infancy through early elementary. The community is a internationally diverse and the Chinese culture is rich professionally and personally. This is a perfect place to share your talents with receptive parents, professional colleagues and inquisitive children.
Montessori School of Shanghai seeks school leaders who are self-starters, eager to provide quality assurance and professional development for teachers and staff. The following positions are currently open prior to the 2017-2018 academic year:
Minimum requirement for all positions:
* Bachelor degree or equivalent,
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include housing, lunch, annual roundtrip ticket and medical insurance
Ann Wilson, International Montessori Talent Executive (US and Canada) firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Hei, Executive Director (Other regions) email@example.com
Date Posted: 11/8/2016Last updated: 11/8/2016 11:38:58 AM
Tiny Treasure Montessori School
627 Burnhamthorpe Road
1. Fostering a nurturing learning environment for our children, while adhering to the school's Mission Statement.
2. Faculty and Staff - crafting and administering programs, processes and standards to direct our team in professional development and performance goals. Candidate must have an aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture.
3. Communication - the ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents, and the general public.
4. Fundraising - cultivating and soliciting support, through planning of efforts and events.
5. Institutional Image - developing branding, representing the School and educating the public on its mission and programs.
6. Organization - fostering smooth internal operations and nurturing the Staff.
7. Planning and Analysis - conducting and implementing strategic planning.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or Equivalent and or ECE.
- American Montessori Society or Association Montessori International teacher certification and or MACTE – or equivalent; plus one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience of supervision and administration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
- Strong administrative, training, communication and organizational skills; creative and imaginative, proactive approach to challenges; ability to make sound decisions and withstand pressure
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Ability to be proactive in marketing, public relations and fund-raising
- Ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents and the general public.
A full detailed job description will be available – upon interview. This position requires an individual who is able to work with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit, electronically and in one e-mail, the following materials to Nelia Gill – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter expressing your intent to embrace the specific values and needs of Montessori at Tiny Treasure Montessori
- Current resume
- Personal Statement that shares some of your educational philosophy
- List of three references including: name, phone number, and email address
Supervisor (Starting Oct. 1, 2016)
Date Posted: 9/12/2016Last updated: 9/12/2016 12:34:28 PM
Forest Grove Montessori Pre-School
43 Forest Grove Drive
North York (Bayview/Finch), ON M2K 1Z4
Job Posting: Supervisor (Starting Oct. 1, 2016)
We are a small Montessori school licensed under the CCEY Act 2014. The school is located in North York (southeast of Bayview and Finch) and offers genuine CASA Montessori Pedagogy to children between the ages of 2-1/2 & 5 years old.
We are seeking an experienced Montessori directress or RECE to join our school in a supervisory position. Applicants must hold an AMI or MACTE accredited Diploma or be a RECE, with valid CPR and First Aid certification. Experience working in a team environment, an understanding, working experience and commitment to developing and implementing the Ministry of Education’s required policies is a must. Likewise, an understanding of Montessori philosophy, good oral and written communication skills and a passion for children is required. The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic as well as display strong leadership and initiative. Fluency in French is an asset as are artistic talents in arts & craft as well as music.
Interested applicants may forward their resumes ASAP to the attention of Mike via above e-mail or can contact her by phone at 416-225-1666.
Date Posted: 4/12/2016Last updated: 4/12/2016 6:12:29 PM
Bradford Montessori School
Our Montessori School is located in BRADFORD, we are looking for a Supervisor to manage the staff and school and support the growth and expansion of the school.
We are licensed from infants up to age 6 years old and our children where school uniforms.
This job is a great opportunity for a teacher who would like to try something new or make a career change while staying in the Montessori community.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com