Date Posted: 1/9/2017Last updated: 1/9/2017 4:59:02 PM
Our Montessori School is located in BRADFORD, we are looking for a Teacher Supervisor to manage the staff and school and support the growth and expansion of the school.
We are licensed from infants up to age 6 years old Children wear school uniforms.
This job is a great opportunity for a leader
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, passionate, creative and confident and is a big thinker, multitasker.
We would love to hear from you Please send cover letter and resume to:
Head of School & Academic Director & CEO of All Campuses - Shanghai, China
Date Posted: 11/11/2016Last updated: 11/11/2016 12:17:25 PM
The Montessori School of Shanghai seeks talented, creative and enthusiastic English speaking Montessori trained Infant and Toddler and Early Childhood teachers who hold a Montessori credential from an AMS, AMI or MACTE accredited TEP or who have an interest to complete a Montessori teacher education sponsorship in Shanghai.
The following positions are currently open prior to the 2017-2018 academic year:
Montessori School of Shanghai is located on 4 beautifully designed campuses serving children from infancy through early elementary. The community is a internationally diverse and the Chinese culture is rich professionally and personally. This is a perfect place to share your talents with receptive parents, professional colleagues and inquisitive children.
Montessori School of Shanghai seeks school leaders who are self-starters, eager to provide quality assurance and professional development for teachers and staff. The following positions are currently open prior to the 2017-2018 academic year:
Minimum requirement for all positions:
* Bachelor degree or equivalent,
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include housing, lunch, annual roundtrip ticket and medical insurance
Ann Wilson, International Montessori Talent Executive (US and Canada) email@example.com
Michael Hei, Executive Director (Other regions) firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 11/8/2016Last updated: 11/8/2016 11:38:58 AM
Tiny Treasure Montessori School
627 Burnhamthorpe Road
1. Fostering a nurturing learning environment for our children, while adhering to the school's Mission Statement.
2. Faculty and Staff - crafting and administering programs, processes and standards to direct our team in professional development and performance goals. Candidate must have an aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture.
3. Communication - the ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents, and the general public.
4. Fundraising - cultivating and soliciting support, through planning of efforts and events.
5. Institutional Image - developing branding, representing the School and educating the public on its mission and programs.
6. Organization - fostering smooth internal operations and nurturing the Staff.
7. Planning and Analysis - conducting and implementing strategic planning.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or Equivalent and or ECE.
- American Montessori Society or Association Montessori International teacher certification and or MACTE – or equivalent; plus one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience of supervision and administration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
- Strong administrative, training, communication and organizational skills; creative and imaginative, proactive approach to challenges; ability to make sound decisions and withstand pressure
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Ability to be proactive in marketing, public relations and fund-raising
- Ability to effectively and positively present information on the Montessori philosophy and curriculum, as well as school-related information, and respond to questions from groups of parents and the general public.
A full detailed job description will be available – upon interview. This position requires an individual who is able to work with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit, electronically and in one e-mail, the following materials to Nelia Gill – email@example.com
- Cover letter expressing your intent to embrace the specific values and needs of Montessori at Tiny Treasure Montessori
- Current resume
- Personal Statement that shares some of your educational philosophy
- List of three references including: name, phone number, and email address
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: firstname.lastname@example.org