Elementary Montessori Teacher – English Speaking - September 2018
Date Posted: 4/27/2018Last updated: 4/27/2018 9:01:50 PM
TORONTO FRENCH MONTESSORI SCHOOL
53 Cummer Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M2M 2E5
191 Wade Gate, Thornhill, Ontario L4J 5Y4
22 Church Street, Stouffville, Ontario L4A 1G8
Start Date: September 2018
We are a French Montessori School. Students learn English from 6 years old. Students have been exposed to the French environment when they attended Casa programme.
The successful candidate will be a MACTE Accredited Lower/Upper Elementary Directress/Director with a minimum of 2 years of Montessori Lower/Upper Elementary teaching experience. He or she must have a strong commitment to Montessori philosophy.
To be considered for the position, applicant should possess the following:
- Caring, patient, responsible, mature and have a genuine passion for the education of students
- Take initiative, willing to learn
- Possess a great work ethic and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Pay strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly and nurturing and have a professional demeanour
- Excellent and positive communication skills
- Warmth and sincerity when working with children, staff and parents
- Flexible team player
We invite applicants to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 4953 Dundas Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M9A 1B6
Phone: 416-239-1166 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 416-239-9544Email: email@example.com