Toddler / PreCasa Teacher (for Ages: 18 Months to 4 Years) - Immediate Start
Date Posted: 3/8/2018Last updated: 3/8/2018 2:14:00 PM
Durham Montessori School & Daycare
200 Byron Street South
Phone: (905) 665-0505
We are a new school in Whitby dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students and are looking for teachers to grow with us!
Candidates must be energetic, engaging and have a passion for Montessori teaching. We are interested in teachers who want to be part of a dynamic team community and who can contribute both in the classroom and in the school as a whole.
Position: Toddler / PreCasa Teacher (for Ages: 18 Months to 4 Years)
New graduates or those currently still enrolled in a Montessori teaching course are most welcome to apply!
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Accredited Montessori teacher with an AMI or MACTE approved Montessori diploma
- Professional team player who is committed to the growing and learning of each child
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, engaging and a passion for working with children
- First Aid/CPR
Please email resumes to Nancy at: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators 505 Queensway East, Suite 209, Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4B4
Phone: 905-896-9094 or 1-800-954-6300 - Fax: 905-896-3824Email: firstname.lastname@example.org