Administrator – Start: September 2021
The Mildenhall School
35 Ourland Ave; Toronto, ON
The Mildenhall School is part of the Mildenhall Montessori family of schools. We are a CCMA accredited school located in a vintage public school building in south east Etobicoke. We offer generous salaries with benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Mildenhall School is looking for a new member of the administrative team starting in September 2021.
This is an all-purpose administrator position that will incorporate many aspects of day-to-day operations including admissions, oversight of the Casa program with regards to Ministry of Education requirements, reception, marketing, events, etc. Exact role will be determined based on the specific qualifications of the candidate and the needs of the school each year in collaboration with the rest of the administrative team. This job is a great opportunity for a teacher who would like to try something new or make a career change while staying in the Montessori community.
- AMI or MACTE Montessori Casa level training
- five or more years teaching in a Casa classroom
- experience with the Day Nursery Act and the Childcare and Early Years Act (CCEYA)
- comfort working with computers
- enthusiasm for working in a collaborative environment
- respect for children and a friendly demeanour
- ability to work well with parents and fellow staff members
Experience with google applications, facility with spreadsheets, and willingness to expand computer abilities necessary.
Please email cover letter and CV with “Administrator” as the subject to:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.