Assistants to Infancy Educator – Toddler Teacher
North Star Montessori Elementary Society is seeking an AMI trained Assistants to Infancy Educator to lead our Parent Participation Infant & Toddler Program
Located in beautiful North Vancouver, British Columbia, North Star offers programs from Infancy through Upper Elementary
North Star’s Parent Participation Infant & Toddler program, offers caregivers the opportunity to learn alongside their child, in a beautifully prepared Infant & Toddler Montessori environment. These small classes, offered multiple times per week, allow for parents to comfortably start their Montessori journey with their child, under the guidance of a trained Assistants to Infancy specialist.
Start Date: Flexible, ideally before April 2022
– AMI Assistants to Infancy Diploma/or in-training/or registered for a training that starts in 2021 is essential.
– Early Childhood Educator Diploma/or Infant-Toddler Educator Diploma an asset, but not a necessity.
– Valid First Aid Training
– Current Criminal Reference Check
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Is a dynamic and approachable individual who is confident working with parents as well as Infants & Toddlers
– Has the ability to develop and maintain a warm, caring, and responsive relationship with the children and parents
– Prepare and organize the classroom with high standards
– Work as a team member with staff to plan and implement strategies and activities for inclusion
– Work with administration on Infant & Toddler registration matters
Please forward a cover letter and resume to:
(No phone calls please)
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Please go to our website for further information about our school
|Job Category||Toddler Teacher|