Casa Directress – Start Date: September 2020
Fairview Glen Montessori School, located in Burlington, provides students with a stimulating and academically challenging education, that is deeply committed to the Montessori principles, so children may reach their full potential with integrity and trust.
We host 180 children within our established Toddler, Casa, Lower and Upper Elementary programs.
In response to our growing enrolment, Fairview Glen Montessori School seeks kind, professional Montessori Directresses for our authentic, reputable Casa programs to begin September 2020.
We offer a positive school culture, including supportive guidance, a cohesive faculty team, well-equipped classrooms, creative freedom, mutual respect, benefits and a distinguished career path.
Full time employment duties include but are not limited to:
- Guiding children toward independence
- Fostering positive self-esteem
- Supporting academic and social development
- Connecting and communicating with families
- Applying strategies for positive discipline
- Effective lesson planning
- Comprehensive report writing
- Efficient record keeping
- Participation in school community event
- Assisting with parent education events
- Casa Montessori training from a MACTE accredited program
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C or willing to obtain prior to start
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
Applicants who are kind, professional, and positive-minded may forward their resume to Tammy-Leigh Sage at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|