Casa Guide/Directress to begin immediately
First Academy Montessori school is licensed with the Ministry of Education and offers a Primary Montessori Program with a mixed age group in the classroom.
We are currently seeking a Casa Guide/Directress to begin immediately.
The candidate must have:
A valid work permit or residence status in Canada.
· A strong commitment to Montessori philosophy
· AMI or MACTE accredited diploma
· Minimum of two years of working experience
· Current First Aid and CPR – Level C – Standard Training
· Criminal Reference Check – vulnerable sector screening
· Immunization up to date & 2 step TB Test
• To plan and implement an effective Montessori program for children within a warm and nurturing learning environment
• To supervise the children at all times, ensuring a safe environment
• To maintain a positive and consistent approach towards child management that is compatible with the First Academy philosophy and program statement.
• To communicate with parents daily in a positive and supportive manner
• To assist, supervise, and guide students as well as any supply staff and/ Student volunteers
• To demonstrate a sound knowledge of all relevant sections of the Child Care Early Years Act and ELECT document.
• To maintain professionalism, confidentiality, and courtesy at all times
We offer · Beautiful bright classrooms with complete sets of Montessori materials
· Friendly and Supportive working environment
· Competitive salary
· Generous Insurance benefits package
· Employer-paid professional development
Contract length: 12 months Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Starting from $20.00 per hour ( depending upon work experience)
All staff is fully vaccinated.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|