Casa Montessori Directress
LAKEWOOD CHRISTIAN MONTESSORI SCHOOL, Burlington, ON is seeking a Casa Montessori Directress.
At Lakewood Montessori we value positive, responsible, passionate, professional team players. We are looking for a teacher to join our team with experience, enthusiasm, excellence and dedication to nurture the developing characters of the children.
Our goal in each of our prepared environments is to foster independence, consistency, to empower the children to find the joy in learning to reach their full potentional and become life long learners.
- Early Childhood Montessori Diploma – MACTE or AMI
- Certified in Standard First Aid, including Infant and & Child Level C
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector check
- Updated Immunization record and TB test required
- Previous experience working with young children (min. of 2yrs)
- To plan and implement an effective Montessori program for children
- To maintain a positive and consistent approach towards child / classroom management
- To communicate with parents daily
- To demonstrate knowledge of all sections of the Child Care Early Years Act (CCEYA)
The job description will be discussed in further detail at the time of an interview.
Please apply if you have a Montessori Certification.
To apply please email or contact Katherine Ventura
email@example.com or call 647.218.6443