Casa Montessori Educator
Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools
9921 Woodbine Ave.
Phone: (905) 888-7700
160 Mostar St.
Phone: (905) 640-8088
Royal Cachet Montessori Schools offer programs for Infant, Toddler, Casa, and Elementary students in our clean, bright, spacious, and healthy environment facilities located in Markham and Stouffville.
Royal Cachet Montessori Schools are expanding and now seeking a Casa Montessori educator to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, wage enhancement, further funding (i.e. GOG) and health benefits package.
– MACTE-Accredited Casa Montessori Teacher to work with children aged between
2.5 to 6 years old;
– Full-Time, Monday to Friday.
– Planning and implementing Montessori curriculum activities that encourage children’s
social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development;
– Maintain open communication with coworkers and parents;
– Work independently and collaboratively in a team environment to help our students
– Maintain up-to-date and accurate student records;
– Observe and record each child’s progress, and proficiently write report cards;
– Participate in outdoor activities (and indoor activities in our gyms) with the children
during their scheduled activity time;
– Ensure compliance with all required standards, (i.e. CCEYA, Health and CCMA, etc.);
– Attend all mandatory training and staff meetings required by the school;
– Participate in all school events, including open houses, parent meetings, etc.
– Maintain classroom and teaching materials in good condition, (including actively participating in making materials)
– Responsible for disinfection and other classroom cleaning duties;
– Perform other duties as assigned by the RECE Supervisor and Head of Schools.
– MACTE-Accredited Casa Montessori diploma;
– Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C;
– Up-to-date medical records (immunizations), TB test, etc.
– Police Vulnerable Sector Check is required upon hiring;
– At least 2 years of experience working with children and teaching them the
– Strong communication (written and verbal) skills in English;
– Passion for working with children;
– Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient, and loving demeanour;
– Confident in the use of technology and capable of using Zoom and Google Classroom.
– Remuneration paid on a bi-weekly pay schedule through Ceridian direct deposit;
– Earnings based on experience, years of teaching and the hours worked per week;
– Additional $2 an hour wage enhancement provided from York Region;
– Further funding from York Region’s GOG budget increases the salary by at least $1 per hour.
Applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your submissions and we will contact applicants selected for an interview.
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|