Casa Teacher – Full-Time
Uxbridge Montessori School is a well-established Montessori school located in Uxbridge ON. We offer Montessori Programming to students ages 18mo-Grade 8
We are seeking to fill the following position:
CASA TEACHER (FULL TIME position)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated & professional individual who is committed to the Montessori Philosophy. This individual must have a professional nature and the ability to be an effective and dynamic team player. The potential candidate must have the following:
- Hold a MACTE accredited diploma
- Strong writing/communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Experience working with children 2.6-6 years of age
- First Aid & CPR-C
- Experience in a Montessori Classroom
- Must have people skills and can work cooperatively with staff
- Must be professional and have a positive attitude
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Dedicated to the Montessori Method as set out by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Positive, happy and kind in nature.
- Is a proficient, clear communicator with parents, students & colleagues.
- Understands and exhibits professionalism and good work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys collaborative work and is a team player.
- Knowledge of the CCEYA is a bonus.
Please email resumes to the attention of Heather Cargill at: Office@uxbridgemontessori.com
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|