Casa Teacher – Full-time – Immediate Start
Royal Cachet Montessori Schools
9921 Woodbine Ave. 160 Mostar St.
Markham, ON Stouffville, ON
L6C 1H7 L4A 0Y2
Phone: (905) 888-7700 Phone: (905) 640-8088
RCMS offers programs for infant, toddler and Casa students in clean, bright, spacious and healthy facilities located in Markham and Stouffville.
Potential candidates have a MACTE recognized certificate, current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C training certificate, good health assessment, and a Vulnerable Sector Police Reference Check. Familiarity with the CCEYA requirements considered an additional asset.
Successful candidate qualities include:
* Gentle, nurturing disposition while promoting a warm, safe and healthy environment
* Positive, enthusiastic, caring, patient and loving demeanour
* Strong commitment to the Montessori philosophy
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents, and school personnel
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Plan and implement lesson plans, prepare progress reports, conduct formal parent interviews and maintain accurate records
* Able to offer an engaging and challenging curriculum in an environment built on respect, empathy and kindness
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment to help our students flourish
* Self-motivated with a professional attitude and attention to detail and accuracy
For more information you may call RCMS Director Kathy Bobotsis at (905) 888-7700, or to apply please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|