Casa Teacher – Start Date: August 2020
CURLEW MONTESSORI SCHOOL
81 Curlew Drive, North York, ON M3A 2P8 (main intersection Victoria Park/Lawrence Avenue) http://www.curlewmontessori.com/
Curlew Montessori School welcomes applications from teachers for the Casa age group. This is a full-time teaching position. The ideal applicant will be dedicated and committed to the Montessori Philosophy and have a firm grounding in both practical and educational experience for children in the Casa age group.
If you possess a positive, caring attitude and are a forward thinker, who is enthusiastically inclined and able to take initiative to work both independently and as part of a team, we would like to hear from you.
- At least 2 years experience in a Casa class environment.
- Has a good working knowledge of working within CCEYA guidelines.
- MACTE Montessori Certified
- Valid Standard First Aid and Level “C” CPR.
- Up-to-date medical, TB test and immunization record required.
- Criminal reference check required upon hiring.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Effective organizational, scheduling and time management skills and able to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to observe, document and facilitate each child’s learning for developmental planning
All interested candidates, please email resumes to the attention of: Raihana Mohideen, at:
We thank you for your interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|