Casa & Toddler Qualified Classroom Assistants – Full-Time – Start Date: August 24
Mildenhall Montessori Schools are looking for multiple Classroom Assistants at our High Park
and Etobicoke locations for both Toddler and Casa Classrooms.
We are looking for engaged, adaptable and energetic team members to support our Teachers.
Candidates should be passionate about working with children, fun, flexible, and effective
- Ensure a peaceful, safe, engaging environment for students to learn.
- Clearly and compassionately communicate with parents on an ongoing basis in person,
- by phone and email.
- Provide a consistent, Montessori approach to child management.
- Support the Teacher as needed to provide high-level Montessori instruction.
- Support and supervise part-time staff helpers, as needed.
- Engage with the broader school community in a friendly, professional manner.
- Montessori Teacher Training Certificate (Toddler or Casa) or RECE
- Clear vulnerable sector screening
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C
- Up-to-date Immunization record
- Demonstrated knowledge of How Does Learning Happen and relevant sections of the
- Child Care & Early Years Act
- Classroom experience is an asset
- Basic computer skills are an asset
For more information about our schools, please visit our website: www.mildenhallmontessori.com
Please forward resumes to Anne Smith, Head of Schools: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Classroom Assistants - All Levels|