Children’s House/Classroom Assistant – Start Date: August 28, 2023
THE MONTESSORI SCHOOL OF CAMBRIDGE
Job Posting: Children’s House/Classroom Assistant
We are currently in search of an awesomely positive and experienced Children’s House/Classroom Assistant for our Montessori School.
– Experience working with young children (Toddler & “Preschool” age)
– RECE certification is a bonus, but not necessary
– Standard First Aid, Level C
– Experience in a Montessori Classroom
– Must have people skills and can work cooperatively with staff
– Must be professional and have a positive attitude
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
– Positive, happy and helpful in nature.
– Is a proficient, clear communicator with parents, students & colleagues.
– Understands and exhibits professionalism and good work ethic.
– Enjoys collaborative work and is a team player.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of the CCEYA is a bonus.
This position is full time and the school period is 11 months, September to July (inclusive). Individual salary is dependent upon education and experience. The school offers flexible benefits.
The Montessori School of Cambridge, is a not-for-profit and registered charity. Our special school has a long standing history in Cambridge (50 years) and we are proud to say that we have past graduates now enrolling their children here. We are a CCMA Accredited School that is licensed under the CCEYA. Our school offers 4 beautifully established and equipped Toddler and Primary Children’s Houses for 85 students. Midway between Toronto and London, Cambridge is a beautiful heritage river community which offers small town advantages while being part of Canada’s technology triangle.
Expected start date: 2023-08-28 Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please forward resumes to:
Theresa Dejmek, Principal Montessori School of Cambridge
|Job Category||Classroom Assistants - All Levels|