Elementary Classroom Assistant – Immediate Start
Taddle Creek Montessori School
39 Spadina Road; Toronto, ON
Taddle Creek Montessori is part of the Mildenhall Montessori family of schools. We are a CCMA accredited school located in a beautiful historic home in the Annex area of downtown Toronto. We offer generous salaries with benefits and a supportive working environment.
Taddle Creek is looking for a Lower Elementary teaching assistant starting immediately and running until June, with the possibility of extension. This position is a great opportunity for a newly trained Elementary teacher to gain valuable experience in a Montessori classroom, a traditionally trained teacher to experience Montessori, or for anyone who enjoys working with Elementary age children.
The ideal candidates have:
- enthusiasm for working in a collaborative environment
- respect for children and a friendly demeanour
- experience working with Elementary age children
- secondary skills/training in specific areas, including French, music, art and athletic pursuits
- AMI or MACTE approved Montessori training, Montessori assistants training, and post-secondary teacher training are assets
Please email cover letter and CV with “Classroom Assistant” as the subject to:
Anne Smith, Head of School
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Classroom Assistants - All Levels|