Maria Montessori School
125 Brentcliffe Rd.; Toronto, ON
Maria Montessori School is an AMI recognized school located in the Leaside neighbourhood of mid-town Toronto.
We are seeking a full-time floating assistant for an immediate start. This is a great position for someone who recently completed their Primary Montessori training and would like to gain valuable experience working with a team of experienced guides. This role involves working directly with children as well as cleaning, material making, and other tasks related to the smooth running of the school.
- Current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
- Valid Standard First Aid certificate
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative environment
- Respect for children and a friendly demeanour
- AMI Primary training is an asset
- Commensurate with training and experience
Please email cover letter and CV with “Floating Assistant” as the subject to:
Matt Smith, Principal
|Job Category||Classroom Assistants - All Levels|