FRENCH MONTESSORI (CASA) TEACHER – Start Date: September 2022
Central Montessori School (CMS) is looking for a candidate to fill the position of FRENCH MONTESSORI (CASA) TEACHER
For 25 years, CMS has focused on engaging students and building strong foundations during the most formative years of their lives. We provide quality Montessori education at every stage of a child’s development. At CMS, we believe in inspiring young minds to be creative, innovative, and inquisitive.
We are looking forward to meeting applicants who are enthusiastic and dedicated to promoting authentic Montessori education.
The successful applicant should have a MACTE accredited Montessori certification and be able to use Montessori teaching methods in FRENCH, and effective classroom management skills to help children reach their full potential. Our engaging working environment and dedicated administrative team will support your role as an educator.
To be considered for these positions, applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Fluent in French
- Loving, patient, responsible and dependable
- Able to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Flexible, multitasking, and hardworking
- Have basic computer skills and be comfortable working with Microsoft Office applications
The candidate should
- be from the GTA (Toronto area) willing to work and commute to North York
- be able to provide up-to-date references upon request
- provide a Criminal Reference Check and Standard First Aid/CPR
- provide a medical form of good health from their physician
Kindly note that while we appreciate every applicant, only those selected will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|