Full Time Montessori Trained Directress/Director (Primary)
We are currently in search of an awesomely positive and qualified Montessori Primary trained Directress/Director.
- AMI, MACTE, or AMS certification is a must
- Standard First Aid, Level C
- Experience in a Montessori Classroom
- Must have people skills and can work cooperatively with staff
- Must be professional and have a positive attitude
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Dedicated to the Montessori Method as set out by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Positive, happy and helpful in nature.
- Is a proficient, clear communicator with parents, students & colleagues.
- Understands and exhibits professionalism and good work ethic.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Enjoys collaborative work and is a team player.
- Knowledge of the CCEYA is a bonus.
This position is full time and the school period is 11 months, September to July (inclusive). Individual salary is dependent upon education and experience. The school offers a flexible benefits.
The Montessori School of Cambridge, a not-for-profit and registered charity. Our special school has a long standing history in Cambridge (48 years) and we are proud to say that we have past graduates now enrolling their children here! We are a CCMA Accredited School that is licensed under the CCEYA with the Ministry of Education. We offer the support of a Montessori-trained Principal. Our school offers a Toddler Program, as well as Preschool (2 ½ – 6yrs) for 85 students. Our school has 3 well-developed and completely equipped Primary Classrooms and a beautiful Toddler environment. Midway between Toronto and London, Cambridge is a beautiful heritage river community which offers small town advantages while being part of Canada’s technology triangle.
Please forward resumes to:
Stacey Bauer, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Montessori School of Cambridge
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
Our school is following all of the COVID guidelines put in place by the Regional Health Department as well as the Ministry of Education Childcare Division. Staff training will be provided.
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|