Head of Children’s House – Administration Position
Wishing Well Schools
455 Cochrane Dr.
Established Montessori School is seeking an ambitious and experienced Montessorian to become the Head of Children’s House.
This NEW position requires an evolving vision, high standards of excellence, and an apt for working in a collaborative environment. Applicants with a commitment to authentic Montessori pedagogy, positive team building, and a minimum of 10 years teaching experience may submit their resume.
Salary to be negotiated
Group Benefits plan
Starting date to be negotiated
• Casa AMI/MACTE Diploma
• Minimum 10 years teaching experience in a Casa Classroom
• Possess strong leadership & team building skills
• Excellent communication (oral & written)
• Technology savvy
• Knowledge of operating within the guidelines of CCEYA
• Valid First Aid/CPR
• Current VSC
• Previous experience as Director/Principal/Head of an accredited Montessori School
• Toddler MACTE Diploma
• Experience with CCMA Accreditation process
• Experience with Ministry Licensing inspection
• Proficient in Mandarin and Cantonese
Please send resume to the attention of Tammy-Leigh Sage email@example.com