Montessori Assistant Toddler & Casa Teachers, full-time – Immediate Start
Posted 1 month ago
The Assistant Teacher supports the Lead Teacher and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting the staff in implementing a Montessori program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents.
- A competitive salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Free parking
- An exemplary classroom environment
- Mentorship and professional development
- A professional and caring workplace culture
- AMI/MACTE Assistant certification or willingness to obtain through sponsorship
- Experience working with children ages 1-6 years is an asset.
Please send your resume to Marianna Nowaczynski to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Orange Seeds Team
|Job Category||Classroom Assistants - All Levels|