Montessori Casa Directress Start: August 2020
Morningside Montessori School is seeking a dedicated, trustworthy, professional, who has a passion for working with children. We are a small school who takes pride in providing an authentic Montessori environment for children to flourish in. Our collaborative team is positive and dedicated. This full- time lead teaching position begins in late August for the September 2020 school year. This candidate must hold an AMI or TMI Accredited Primary Diploma.
• AMI or TMI accredited primary diploma
• Supportive and reliable person with a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for working with children.
• Patient, kind, friendly, respectful towards children, co-workers and families.
• Strong classroom management and excellent problem- solving skills.
• Professional and Independent.
• A commitment to the Montessori Philosophy.
• Able to work effectively as a part of a team
• French knowledge considered an asset
• Current Standard First Aid, CPR and AED Level C
• Current and up to date Medical Immunization Record
• Current criminal reference check
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
• Available to work daily Monday to Friday with between 7:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• A three-month probation beginning at the start of employment will be in effect.
• Salary range: Competitive Salary depending on Candidate qualifications and experience.
• Extended health care benefits available for employees.
We thank all who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Morningside Montessori School
450 King St E
Tammy Robb – Principal A.M.I
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|