Montessori Curriculum Coordinator Needed in the Cayman Islands for the 2022/2023 School Year
Celebrating over 20 years of educating children, Montessori By The Sea (www.mbts.ky) is the largest Montessori school in the Cayman Islands with a growing community serving students from 20 months – 12 years.
Montessori By The Sea is currently accepting applications for a Curriculum Coordinator who is Montessori-trained (MACTE-accredited) for the 2022/2023 school year. A background in education (Bachelor of Education or ECE) would be an asset.
Ideal candidates would:
* Have experience in Montessori classrooms at different levels
* Be knowledgeable and well-versed on the Montessori curricula
* Be comfortable with cross-referencing Montessori lessons with national and international standards
* Take initiative, support staff and help develop policy and best practices
* Be eager to work with a dedicated team
If you are a qualified, passionate Montessorian who would like to live in the beautiful, sunny Cayman Islands and joining our warm, joyful, child-centered island school community, please send a cover letter and your resume to Kourtni Jackson at email@example.com. Work permits will be sponsored for international applicants.