Montessori Elementary Teacher – Start Date: September 2020
Are you a qualified Montessori elementary teacher in search of a collaborative work environment that fosters personal growth
for students and adults alike?
Clanmore Montessori School is a well-established learning environment located near Toronto in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
Housed in a beautifully restored historic farmhouse with custom designed additions, Clanmore offers authentic Montessori
programming from toddler through to adolescence in a cooperative work environment.
We are looking for someone who works effectively in a team-teaching setting and is passionate about the elementary years.
The ideal candidate will have a talent for guiding children in self-motivated learning while providing support and
guidance to the parent community.
Qualifications / Requirements
- AMI or MACTE accredited Montessori elementary training
- Effective communication skills and strong organizational skills, including parent
education, record keeping and reporting to parents
- Current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
- Valid Standard First Aid certificate from a WSIB recognized provider
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide an authentic Montessori experience in a team-teaching setting while maintaining a beautiful classroom environment
- Deliver engaging educational experiences to the parent community that foster home and school partnership
- Participate in all Curriculum Evenings and Parent/Teacher Interviews
- Maintain record-keeping and planning systems
Start Date: September 2020
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of educators, please send a letter of
interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTN: Grace Kidney
If you are contacted for an interview and require accessibility accommodations, please let us know in advance.
|Job Category||Elementary Teacher|