MONTESSORI LOWER ELEMENTARY TEACHER – MACTE/AMI – Start: August 30, 2021
Whitby Montessori & Elementary School – “Montessori To The Core”
Join our Dynamic Team!
Montessori Lower Elementary Teacher (Full Time)
August 30, 2021
Whitby Montessori & Elementary School is seeking a dynamic Elementary Teacher to lead and guide the Lower Elementary Classroom (Grades 1/2/3). The ideal candidate is a kind-hearted Teacher whose primary goal is to nurture and inspire each child’s individuality, while incorporating a wholistic and balanced approach to teaching that includes strong academics and the development of social/emotional skills. Candidates should be confident in the use of technology, able to implement remote learning strategies and have an interest in learning new applications and software. The successful candidate must be an energetic team player, and excited by the opportunity to work in a vibrant Montessori setting.
Montessori Elementary Teaching Diploma (MACTE/AMI)
OCT Qualifications considered an asset
Experience working in a Private School setting
Skills & Knowledge:
– Solid knowledge of Montessori Elementary Curriculum
– Demonstrated knowledge of Ontario Ministry Curriculum
– Highly skilled in Classroom Management Strategies
– Proven ability in Student Observations, Record Keeping, Parent Communications, Progress Report/Report Card Writing
– Self-starter with flexibility, initiative and the ability to multi-task
– Ability to communicate effectively with Colleagues, Students and School Families
– Energetic, enthusiastic, creative and possess strong organizational skills
– Current CPR-C and Standard First Aid
– Current Police Information Check including Vulnerable Sector Screening
– Current Immunization Record and TB Test
Whitby Montessori & Elementary School has over 30 years of experience in education excellence. We offer a unique learning environment for both students and faculty, and Montessori is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for “gems” to join our team!
• Submit Cover Letter/Resume to the School Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org