Montessori Primary trained Guide – Start date: August 28, 2023
THE MONTESSORI SCHOOL OF CAMBRIDGE
Full Time Montessori Trained Guide (Primary)
We are currently in search of a positive and qualified Montessori Primary trained Guide.
· AMI or MACTE certification is a must
· Standard First Aid, Level C
· Experience in a Montessori Children’s House
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
· Dedicated to the Montessori Method as set out by Dr. Maria Montessori.
· Positive, happy and helpful in nature.
· Is a proficient, clear communicator with parents, students & colleagues.
· Understands and exhibits professionalism and good work ethic.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Enjoys collaborative work and is a team player.
· Knowledge of the CCEYA is a bonus.
This position is full time and the school period is 11 months, September to July (inclusive). Individual salary is dependent upon education and experience. The school offers flexible benefits.
The Montessori School of Cambridge, is a not-for-profit and registered charity. Our special school has a long standing history in Cambridge (50 years) and we are proud to say that we have past graduates now enrolling their children here.
We are a CCMA Accredited School that is licensed under the CCEYA. Our school offers 4 beautifully established and equipped Toddler and Primary Children’s Houses for 85 students. Midway between Toronto and London, Cambridge is a beautiful heritage river community which offers small town advantages while being part of Canada’s technology triangle.
Expected start date: 2023-08-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please forward resume to: Theresa Dejmek, Principal e-mail: [email protected]
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|