Montessori Casa Teacher, full-time – Immediate Start
At Orange Seeds Montessori Centre, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is ambitious. We offer inclusive and well-rounded programming inspired by the Montessori philosophy. We’re passionate about creating a strong foundation for our children to build upon for the rest of their lives.
The role of a Montessori Teacher is to provide a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. The Montessori teacher will contribute to development and implementation of age-appropriate Montessori curriculum and supervise teacher’s aides or assistants
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and prepare safe and clean classroom environment; oversee safety and educational programs; supervise children in the classroom; observe their interests, present materials and guide how to use them.
- Interact with parents; maintain open and cooperative communication with parents and families.
- Write and compile individual assessments of each child’s development; completes daily reports to the parents, child attendance, and other.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees.
- Ensure classroom supplies are available and in working conditions.
- Participate in school events and field trips.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Free parking
- An exemplary classroom environment
- Mentorship and professional development
- A professional and caring workplace culture
- MACTE or AMI Diploma.
Please send your resume to Marianna Nowaczynski to [email protected]
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|