Montessori Teaching Assistant for February 2020
Stirling Montessori Academy
Stirling Montessori Academy (SMA) is dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students. Our goal is to deliver rich programs entrenched in Montessori principles which foster independence, confidence and a love of learning.
SMA is seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant for February 2020 to support the Montessori Lead Casa Teacher in the classroom. The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• MACTE or ECE qualification
• Creative, positive and warm approach to teaching
• Strong classroom management and organization skills
• Experience with children ages 2 ½ to 5 years an asset
• Adaptable and able to work effectively as part of a team in support role
• Current criminal reference check & vulnerable sector screening
• Current First Aid & CPR certificate and updated immunization record
Please email your resume to:
Claire Cumpstey & Caley Ruzzier, Directors
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
|Job Category||Classroom Assistants - All Levels|