Montessori trained Toddler Teacher/RECE – Start Date: December 2021
Curlew Montessori School is seeking a Montessori trained Toddler Teacher/RECE for our toddler community starting in December 2021.
- A desire for working with children age this age and stage of development
- Design an effective and age-appropriate Montessori aligned program for children in the 18–24-month age group in a warm and caring environment.
- Has the knowledge and aptitude to guide children positively and consistently in a manner that is reflective of the school’s values and philosophy
- Demonstrates solid working knowledge of the working requirements of Child Care Early Years Act.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality, and courtesy at all times
- Accredited Toddler Montessori Diploma (AMI/MACTE), or R.E.C.E. Diploma certificate
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a (preferably Montessori) toddler environment
- Working knowledge in current COVID practices
- Allergy Aware certificates
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- First Aid- Level C
- Updated immunization record and TB test required
Please forward resumes to Raihana Mohideen email@example.com
Thank you for applying. Kindly note only those selected will be contacted for an interview.