Montessori Trained Toddler Teacher /RECE Start Date: Monday April 4/22
Montessori School House
The children’s Montessori School House is seeking a Montessori Trained Toddler Teacher / RECE to join our fast growing team. We
welcome the opportunity to meet with applicants who provide quality education to children that ignite curiosity and promote independence.
– A desire to work with children within this age group
– Montessori Toddler Teaching Diploma (RECE) and be in good standing with the college of ECE
– Experience in a Montessori school setting is an asset
– Current Criminal Reference Check (VSC)
– General understanding and appreciation for Montessori education
– First-Aid/CPR Level C
– Current immunization
– Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
– Conduct the day-to-day operations of the classroom including, but not limited to: lesson instruction, classroom maintenance,
daily recording, diapering, playground supervision, etc.
– Maintain a neat, well organized and attractive prepared environment consistent with the Montessori pedagogy
– Work to develop close and effective relationships with parents
– Provide a program that complies with Ministry requirements while incorporating the Montessori Pedagogy
Please forward resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you
are seeking, your availability and salary expectations or call us
directly at (905) 303-0011 ext. 101
We would like to thank everyone who responds, however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Toddler Teacher|