RECE for Toddler Classroom for January 2020
The Montessori Country School, located in Nobleton, is a well-established, CCMA accredited Montessori School. We currently have Toddler through Elementary classrooms and we are looking to expand our teaching team.
Candidates should have:
• An ECE diploma from a recognized Ontario college
• Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
• Up-to-date First Aid and CPR
• Up-to-date Immunization and 2 tiered TB test
• strengths in organizational skills, communication skills, parent education and leadership
• excellent teamwork skills
• confident and flexible professionalism
• love of outdoors
Compensation will be dependent upon years of experience and educational levels. MCS offers a comprehensive benefits program (after 6 months of employment). Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Sarah Enright, Principal. Also, please title your email ‘Nobleton ECE Teaching Position’.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.