Toddler Guide – Start Date: September 2020
Westside Montessori School
95 Bellevue Avenue
Phone: 647- 430-5321
Westside Montessori School in Kensington Market, downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a patient, dedicated and caring Toddler Guide for the upcoming school year. This is a maternity leave position, with potential to move into a permanent role at our growing school. Our vision is to follow the whole child and to nurture their love of learning. Our educators are dedicated, compassionate, intuitive, loving and nurturing. Responsibilities include preparing the environment for and leading a classroom of fifteen toddlers, managing two classroom assistants, planning and delivering parent education evenings and hosting parent/teacher conferences.
- have a diploma from a MACTE or AMI accredited training centre and be fully committed to Montessori philosophy
(or an ECE committed to becoming a Montessori Toddler Guide)
- have a clear police reference check
- be eager to be part of a supportive team
- be a confident and effective communicator
- be flexible and have a sense of humour
You should radiate:
- enthusiasm and positive energy
- the ability to balance quality and professionalism with authenticity and fun
Email your application package to email@example.com with the subject title heading ‘WMS Toddler 2020/21’ and a cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Salary based on experience and education. We will contact all applicants that we have chosen to interview. Thank you.
|Job Category||Toddler Teacher|